Bad
Good

We love Good Hope School! Great teachers and principals! Also great athletic program for recreational and school age!

I enrolled my son into GHP, he was in Mrs. Schuman's K-5 class. I honestly can't express how much I love this school, it's faculty and staff and just the overall atmosphere. My child adored Mrs. Schuman, as did I. She was exceptional. GHP not only provides a high level of education for our children but an encouraging environment in which to learn. They exceeded my expectations. The only suggestion for improvement would be the lack of an Extended Day Program. They had EDP last year (overseen by Coach Flynt who my son adores) but due to low participation had end the program a few months into the school year. I wonder if more advertising and staying open until 6pm for pickup could have made all the difference. I work in B'ham so getting back to the school by 5:30 was really challenging at times. However, the limited options for after school care in the area makes an EDP even more appealing, if they could find a way to make it successful. Either way, we look forward to another great year at GHP!!

My child just finished Kindergarten at Good Hope Primary. I am a parent who was pro-city schools all the way, until we couldn't find a house in the city. We reluctanly started our child at GHP, but let me tell you, it was the best move for us. Our child fits in wonderfully and has learned so much, reading everything in sight. I admit we were very hesitant about this school, but I would give it 10 stars if I could! We are very pleased and happy and looking forward to 1st grade at GHP!!!!

Good Hope Primary is amazing! I almost sent my kids to the sought after "city" school. I decided to give GHPS a try and we love it. I am so happy we did. It's the best!!!!

My daughter went to Kindergarten here this past year and loved it. Her teacher was excellent and she made many friends. The education she received was also excellent, she is reading all the time! This school is, in my opinion, better than the highly sought after city schools. I love Good Hope Primary!

good hope primary is a great school!!my children love the teachers and staff and so do i!!

Last modified Good Hope Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2