Cullman, AL

Cullman High School 4

Posted August 31, 2010
I am a parent and I graduated from CHS in 1991. I have read the reviews and agree with some and disagree with others. I went from a Catholic school to a public school and was a little nervous, but the teachers were quite nice. I received a good, strong, quality education from CHS. My children are receiving the same. It is the very best school in the county hands down. I would like to move away from Cullman, but I will not until my three children are Bearcat Graduates. I do believe that sports are overrated and those who play are favored. That is why I gave the school 4 out of 5 stars.

Cullman High School 4

Posted July 10, 2010
I have recently graduated from CHS. As much as I love the school, I feel that the new hires should be better screened.

Posted June 26, 2009

Posted June 03, 2009
It's amazing! This seems almost like a university, the students excel so much!

Posted April 22, 2009
I'm a current senior at CHS and I have to say CHS has really helped me get prepared for life outside of school. Some of the things need repair but other than that the teachers really care about you and do everything they can to help you pass. the counselors, especially the senior counselor, help you find the right college that fits you. I love the school and wouldn't have wanted to attend any other school. We have an awesome athletics department and the coaches really care about their players and do everything they can to help them get scholarships.

Posted February 05, 2009

Posted April 15, 2008
great school great administration awesome sports programs an all around good school

Posted April 07, 2008

Cullman High School 0

Posted March 14, 2008
Cullman High School is a great environment for children. The faculty pushes the students to do the best that they can. It's a clean, well- disciplined high school and any student would be lucky to attend.

Cullman High School 1

Posted November 05, 2007

Cullman High School
510 13th St NE, Cullman, AL  35055
Last modified Cullman High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cullman High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top