Bad
Good

Cullman High School 4

Posted August 31, 2010
I am a parent and I graduated from CHS in 1991. I have read the reviews and agree with some and disagree with others. I went from a Catholic school to a public school and was a little nervous, but the teachers were quite nice. I received a good, strong, quality education from CHS. My children are receiving the same. It is the very best school in the county hands down. I would like to move away from Cullman, but I will not until my three children are Bearcat Graduates. I do believe that sports are overrated and those who play are favored. That is why I gave the school 4 out of 5 stars.

Cullman High School 4

Posted July 10, 2010
I have recently graduated from CHS. As much as I love the school, I feel that the new hires should be better screened.

Posted June 03, 2009
It's amazing! This seems almost like a university, the students excel so much!

Posted April 22, 2009
I'm a current senior at CHS and I have to say CHS has really helped me get prepared for life outside of school. Some of the things need repair but other than that the teachers really care about you and do everything they can to help you pass. the counselors, especially the senior counselor, help you find the right college that fits you. I love the school and wouldn't have wanted to attend any other school. We have an awesome athletics department and the coaches really care about their players and do everything they can to help them get scholarships.

Posted April 15, 2008
great school great administration awesome sports programs an all around good school

Cullman High School

Posted March 14, 2008
Cullman High School is a great environment for children. The faculty pushes the students to do the best that they can. It's a clean, well- disciplined high school and any student would be lucky to attend.

Posted October 05, 2007
This is a great school for academics and also extra curricular activities.

Cullman High School 3

Posted May 21, 2007
I am soon to be a former student at CHS although we have many wonderful teachers and the principles are wonderful there is many problems with the school. Sports are more important than anything. The band has many programs and have much talent. The drama teacher is wonderful the model teacher in that department. Many of the teacher don't care about there students, and just want to get on to the end of the day. Although CHS has many wonderful things to offer it needs a lot of work, and a lot less popularity shows!

Posted May 18, 2007
Cullman High School provided me with a wonderful education and a desire to suceed in life. With an academically challenging curriculum, I have been able to do quite well in college. The athletics are consistently ranked in the top five in the state and therefore have a very rich tradition of winning. Other extracirricular events also have an extreme amount of respect. The teachers are parralled by few in the nation and consistently recieve awards for their abilites. Cullman is a great place to raise a family and Cullman High School is a highly contributing factor.

Posted April 05, 2007
I am the parent of a 2005 graduate of CHS and also a current student. I am also a teacher in a neighboring school district. We moved from a larger city so that our children could attend the Cullman City Schools. I do have some very real concerns in the math department-Geometry , in particular. Overall, I am extremely pleased by the education that my children have received.

Cullman High School
510 13th St NE, Cullman, AL  35055
Last modified Cullman High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.