Cullman, AL
Before care: Yes

East Elementary School 1

Posted October 20, 2012
I have two special needs grandchildren who attend East Elementary.. The teachers and specal needs teacher do not meet thier needs.

East Elementary School 2

Posted October 16, 2009

Posted May 20, 2009
Great School Love it Love it The teachers are excellent!!!

East Elementary School 0

Posted December 12, 2008
Without a doubt East Elementary is the best school with the best principal. Sincing moving her to EES from a county school I realize how much the teachers challenge their students. They making learning fun. They are dedicated to the child and want each child to do the very best they can. They are well preparing them for the next grade. And the principal there is not a way to describe him. He is wonderful.

Posted March 19, 2008
East is an excellent school with excellent teachers & the best principal on the face of the EARTH! I am very happy to have my children here,I just wish my oldest son could have attended East.I believe it would have better prepared him for CMS than the small county school that we moved from a couple of years ago.But,East DOES need to get some extra curricular activites,like basketball & cheering,like the county schools have.

Posted February 07, 2008
As a mom of a 3rd grader here and having been previously in private school here also, I can say that East meets and exceeds my childs needs. We have learned so much here. the level of teacher excellence, knowlegde, and caring is wonderful. And the little things do not go unnoticed - the principal knows every childs name and is there greeting them as they are dropped off daily, rain or shine. We feel truly blessed to have found this school. Bjames

Posted August 31, 2004
East Elementary School is amazing in how much students learn in the classes they provide. I am and alumnus of this school as well as the local middle and high schools and I feel that this school really does an amazing job with my kids and they get the parents involved

East Elementary School
608 4th Ave SE, Cullman, AL  35055
Last modified East Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top