Cullman, AL

Fairview High School 1

Posted August 17, 2014
Two of my kids are stuck at the awful school. In all our years moving with the army. This is the worst school ever. Teachers do not care at all. They care about the star athletes. The amount of classes are limited. If I haven't just bought a house I would move.

Fairview High School 1

Posted March 09, 2011
I live in Fairview, married someone who went to Fairview and know A LOT of people who went/go to Fairview. Most say they won't send their own kids to Fairview. Most of the school faculty and staff are all related so they only hire someone that they're related to. The teachers don't care about teaching, only socializing with other teachers. I am sending my kids to Parkside elementary and then on to Holly Pond (where I went to school).

Fairview High School

Posted March 24, 2009
this is a very nice and clean school and very well students there

Fairview High School
841 Welcome Rd, Cullman, AL  35058
Last modified Fairview High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top