Cullman, AL

Good Hope High School 1

Posted November 08, 2010
I would like to give this school a negative 5 stars. It didn't even meet state standards last year. Which is pretty sad, considering our state is rated one of the lowest in the nation for education.

Good Hope High School 4

Posted September 19, 2008

Good Hope High School 4

Posted June 23, 2008

Good Hope High School 5

Posted March 01, 2008

Good Hope High School 2

Posted July 03, 2006
As a parent that has one child to graduate from Good Hope and another that changed schools and went to Cullman High, I still have 2 more at Good Hope, only for convience, because the one that went to Cullman got a better education, and help with his studies if need be. Good Hope is lacking in that position. They need to spend more time helping the students, and maybe get rid of some of the teachers that are there just for the money, maybe retire.

Good Hope High School 2

Posted June 16, 2004
- a former student
Now that I have completed my undergraduate studies and am currently taking graduate classes in the field of education, I feel at least somewhat qualified to look back on my time at Good Hope and say the school is inadequate for any student planning to pursue a college education. I have the ability and diligence to be responsible for my own learning, and that is what has gotten me this far. Even with beginning my education at a local junior college, I had to put forth quite an effort to bring myself up to par with my fellow freshmen. When the key stats from Friday night's football game are announced over the intercom on Monday morning, you can just imagine what kind of emphasis is placed on academics. My stating that the school is inadequate is actually a compliment.

Good Hope High School
210 Good Hope School Rd, Cullman, AL  35057
Last modified Good Hope High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Good Hope High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top