Posted August 02, 2010
Welti is a great school - overall. Children are not just taught - they are respected for their individual abilities and treated with kindness and positive regard. There is no disrespectful behaviors among the children that is left unattended, no disrespect to the adults - which leaves a feeling of content for me as a parent. Each child is supplied with the needed supplies through parent supported efforts to raise money for teachers to have the materials readily available for every student. We have a great principal, wonderful teachers and PTA organization, the lunchroom workers, and support staff are tops. Let's not forget, great parent participation.. and per research, we have a 13 : 1 student teacher ratio, who could ask for more. Thank you Welti !!!

Posted May 12, 2007
My daughter has gone to Welti since she was 3 yrs old and in head start. I think that this is absolutly the best school ever. I hate that in 2 years she will have to go to Hollypond. She is in the fourth grade and we love it. Welti has some of the best teachers ever and an excellent princioal. I would like to give special credit to Mrs. Brown, Mrs. Wright, Mr. Henderson, Mr. Payne, Ms. Glenda Henderson. They are wonderful people who take the children to heart and will help them when they need it. I wouldn't change schools for anything, and wish that Welti went through the 12th grade. Terra Redding

Posted January 20, 2006
Hello My kids go to welti and thay come home with good grades and i know that welti is doing a great in Jenny Harradines Class and everyone in there.

Posted July 20, 2005

Welti Elementary School 4

Posted May 05, 2005
My kids go to welti I am glad that I put them in a small school I gave them the extra start at learning i wished that they didn't have to leave when the got in the 7th gread Wlit is a great school.

Welti Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2005
Welti did not meet our expectations. You have to be in a certain 'income bracket' to be able to succeed in this school. I pulled my children out of Welti and put them in a larger school and they have excelled greatly. There needs to be changes in this school. We do not need teachers like this in the classroom. And the worst part is, the principal stands behind this teacher.

Posted April 12, 2004
We really like Welti, because it is a small school. At lunch the kids are very well behaved, compared to bigger schools where they are very loud. I'm nervous about my daughter having to go to a bigger school next year. My sons will also go to Welti until they graduate.

Posted August 07, 2003
I love this school. My son has gone to Welti for 6 years now. I feel like he is getting a great education and feel very blessed to have such a safe and fun enviornment for my child.

Welti Elementary School
8545 County Rd 747, Cullman, AL  35055
Last modified Welti Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Welti Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top