Posted August 16, 2014
Fairview Elementary is a wonderful school. The teachers, staff and administrators are dedicated to the students academic and personal success. As a parent of former students and now a faculty member, I can personally say that all teachers work to give the students the best possible learning opportunities.

Fairview Elementary School 4

Posted June 11, 2007

Posted January 01, 2007
I have a daughter currently in second grade at Fairview Elementary. She has attended there since kindergarten. I personally think Fairview is a excellent school. They have a lot of one on one teaching. I feel they get personally involved. My child has become an excellent reader. I feel Fairview is the reason for that.

Posted August 05, 2004
I can not say enough great things about this school. All the teachers are very caring and put great effort and time into their classroom. The administration is one of the best in the state. I would put this school up agianst any in the state or nation and know that Fairview Elem. would rate very high. The school encocurages parent involvement and treats each child with the same respect and concern for their education and life in general. I would rate this school a 5!

Fairview Elementary School
841 Welcome Rd, Cullman, AL  35058
Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top