Daleville, AL

Posted September 12, 2012
I can't say enough about this school. I made the decision when my child started kindergarten to enroll in Daleville City Schools instead of Enterprise. I had a choice and have not been disappointed. The environment is supportive and a wonderful confidence builder. She is now in the 9th grade and loves her band. Can't say enough about the band directors Mr. Nichols and Mrs. Robertson they really go above and beyond. All the other teachers are class acts. She has even had the ability to take a college level German class which is a great opportunity. I do get the occasional complaint about the lunch room but she just takes her lunch. What kid doesn't complain about cafeteria food? Keep up the good work DHS staff. You are appreciated. The ability of a child to excel in school has a direct correlation to their parents involvement in their education. I appreciate the fact that I found a school willing to let me actively participate.

Daleville High School 1

Posted December 28, 2011
Horrible experience my family had with this school. There was so much bullying and what seemed to be very little the staff would do to prevent it. The office staff seem overwhelmed, the school counselor dismissed my concerns and failed to call me when a serious incident occurred, and the principle will defend vs. making much needed change. Paying for lunches/snacks etc. was a chore to say the least, and I look forward to relocating asap.

Daleville High School 1

Posted October 31, 2011
Horrible Principle and even worse superintendent. Andy Kelly only cares about a paycheck while Mr McDuffie has no clue and does not care about what goes on in the school. If you care for your children then do not send your kids to sny school in the daleville city school system.

Daleville High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I love Daleville High, they have outstanding teachers who cares about the students. I have seen teachers stay after school til sometime 5pm helping students understand there work. They have a great tutoring program. Mrs. Boykins and several other teachers are a blessing to the school, because when they see a kid struggling they jump in to help. Mr. Mcduffie and superintendent Mr.Kelly are very understanding people. We got a new secretary who know how to treat people, she is a blessing to the staff. The library teacher is the nicest person at the school, (which put me at the mind that they need new books). We are blessed to have a staff this caring. I as a parent want to thank all of them.

Daleville High School 4

Posted April 14, 2008
It is a smaller school with less overall programs available, however the programs that are offered are great. The teachers and coaches take a lot of pride in their jobs and the students say that this high school is like a family. The students don't just get lost in the crowd.

Posted October 10, 2005
- a former student
Being that i went to college and now in the air force and i have been around alot of people i realize that i recieved a grade 'A' education at Daleville High School! I would have to say that i certainly had some of the best teachers and administrators in the world! the school halls were not nasty, neither was the break area everything was kept clean andd orderly. i would definately recommend this school for anyones child, they will really be taken care of. and this comes from a former student from K-12, not some parent that dosent like his or her child to be disciplined!

Posted August 27, 2005
My 3 sons have attend the Daleville school systems and I believe they have done an excellent job in educating and developing my children. I really enjoyed seeing the Band and ROTC organization excell at the high school. The teachers and administrators help our family out a lot. Thanks DHS.

Daleville High School 4

Posted March 25, 2005
I honestly think daleville high school is an amazing school and a wonderful school system. Our principal's lesdership is outstanding and the teachers are the most friendliest people you would ever meet. The only problem i see in this school is parent involvement and extracurricular activities. other that that the ovre quality of daleville high school is outstanding, not to mention they have a great band and football program.

Posted March 25, 2005
- a former student
daleville is pretty good thats why i was pulled out of enterprise and brought here and i loved it!

Daleville High School 0

Posted March 12, 2005
How appalling. The only review sent in was by a parent who evidently has no education. His opinion is untrue and holds no merit. Daleville is a Class 4 School. It has the luxury to have Military dependents as well as local kids. It does compete for funding like all other districts. The teachers, however, work hard with what monies alloted to them and they do a rewarding job. The athletic department, band, R.O.T.C. and other clubs are strong competitors to include State Football Champs. Daleville Middle School, Public Library and City Recreation are within walking distance. Daleville Elementary helps support the Middle and High School with a very strong, Nationally recognized, early reading program. The teachers care very much about the students and the administration is always present. Daleville is a supportive community and the schools are very satisfying! Thank you, Phillip M. Warren

Daleville High School
626 North Daleville Ave, Daleville, AL  36322
Last modified Daleville High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daleville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top