Bad
Good

My daughter loves it. We are a military family, and have moved around a lot. She has attended schools in Washington, Ohio, Georgia, and Alabama. This is her favorite school so far, she seems to be doing great, and learning as well.

this is a terrible school i cant even wear my ear peircing even though theres nothing wrong with it its just a bar going through the top of my ear and the principa allowed two girls to have it and im a boy and i cant have it what a terrible sexist school!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our 6th grader goes to Danville Middle and she absolutely loves it! She has made lasting friendships and her grades have stayed a constant A/B!!! Her teachers are amazing and spend time with my daughter when she doesn't understand something.It isn't in the city where there are lots of distractions.

My son attends the 5th grade and the school is meeting his needs.

I just moved here, and i attend DMS and I have to say, the school is good. Other than paddleing which rarely happens anymore. Its great, the teachers and students act like a family. Everyone knows everyone. You get this safe homey feeling while being here. I give it 5stars. Go DMS!!!!!!!

Over all I would say we have a pretty good school, however I would like to see a little more security for our students. The other issue I have is not just with DMS but the State of Alabama and the lack of commitment to help our gifted children excel in school and not become board with the normal day to day activities.

Last modified Danville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.