Danville, AL

Danville Middle School 1

Posted April 05, 2012
this is a terrible school i cant even wear my ear peircing even though theres nothing wrong with it its just a bar going through the top of my ear and the principa allowed two girls to have it and im a boy and i cant have it what a terrible sexist school!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danville Middle School 0

Posted October 19, 2010
Our 6th grader goes to Danville Middle and she absolutely loves it! She has made lasting friendships and her grades have stayed a constant A/B!!! Her teachers are amazing and spend time with my daughter when she doesn't understand something.It isn't in the city where there are lots of distractions.

Posted November 05, 2009

Danville Middle School 3

Posted May 13, 2009
My son attends the 5th grade and the school is meeting his needs.

Posted March 25, 2009

Danville Middle School 4

Posted January 17, 2009
I just moved here, and i attend DMS and I have to say, the school is good. Other than paddleing which rarely happens anymore. Its great, the teachers and students act like a family. Everyone knows everyone. You get this safe homey feeling while being here. I give it 5stars. Go DMS!!!!!!!

Danville Middle School 4

Posted December 08, 2008

Danville Middle School 0

Posted September 26, 2007
Over all I would say we have a pretty good school, however I would like to see a little more security for our students. The other issue I have is not just with DMS but the State of Alabama and the lack of commitment to help our gifted children excel in school and not become board with the normal day to day activities.

Posted October 10, 2005
i happen to attend DMS and i think other than paddeling the school is great! all the teachers are very helpful the students are mostly coopertive.plus they give full effort to help you. If this school was a movie it would most deffinatly get a FIVE star score!

Danville Middle School 3

Posted May 18, 2005

Danville Middle School
5933 Hwy 36 West, Danville, AL  35619
Last modified Danville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Danville Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top