Daphne, AL

Daphne Middle School 2

Posted December 04, 2013
This school changes principals and vice principals faster than any school I have ever seen. The Physical Education staff are HORRIBLE and disrespectful to the kids. I have a very difficult time getting any follow through. Bulling is laughed off and considered "boys will be boys" mentality. If a child goes to the principal about a bully, the child is told they will be punished if they said anything back to defend themselves. I have heard this said myself to my child. I am really disappointed in this school. Daphne Middle has let me and my child down academically and emotionally.

Posted October 14, 2013
this school is great. I just moved to daphne last year, but i believe this is the best school i have ever been to. thesse people who say its bad, are liarsss. its THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!

Posted April 10, 2013
WORST SCHOOL my child ever attended. I'm glad we got approved for a transfer to a different school.

Posted February 04, 2011
This school is one of the worst. Most of the teachers don't care about the kids and the front office workers isn't concerned with any of it and are very unwelcoming. This school doesn't give the kids any freedom. They have to sit with the class that they had the period before at lunch instead of their friends. They won't even let the janitors clean up the cafiteria! They make the students do it! Very little effort goes into the average student. One of my teachers doesn't even know my name and we're in the thrid quater. The students are horrible and incosiderate for anyone but themselves. Everything about this school is image and sports. They punish the entire grade for a couple people failing. All they care about is our test scores and grades. They don't care about you/ your kid. I suggest if your thinking about this school, don't. WORST school I've ever been to, and I've been to a lot.

Posted April 24, 2010
This school is horrible!! The teachers do half their jobs, I have been bullied and talked about mainly by minority students, which is sad because I am a minority too and have not said a word to them. I come home crying on average every other day. This is a bad uneducated enviorment. Thank the lord I am transferring! (due to these problems)

Daphne Middle School 3

Posted November 30, 2009
This school is okay. Two of my children have went to this school. The office personnel aren't welcoming. Some of the administrators could be better

Daphne Middle School 0

Posted December 14, 2008
Little miss/ Mister I am sorry, This school is great! i am graduating in May to go to the High School! And i so far have had no problems what so ever, so i don't think that you go there so you can just hush!

Posted August 24, 2008

Posted January 19, 2008
I like this school because thier teachers are excellent. I like this school because of the Environment.This is the best school that I have been to

Daphne Middle School 4

Posted September 19, 2007
What a terrific school system. We recently moved from Mass. and recieved nothing but exceptional assistance from the principle, office staff and teachers. Our sons love it and say it is the best school they've been in and has the nicest students.

Daphne Middle School
One Jody Davis Circle, Daphne, AL  36526
Last modified Daphne Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daphne Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top