Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

VERY poor communication with parents. Claim that the kids are older and need to be responsible. I have already had more communication from the high school and it's day 2. Don't give schedules before school starts, so the kids go in blind. Had a teacher who didn't know my child ask her if she was suicidal after she cut her hair short into a hairstyle that she had planned for a month. Had a staff member tell her if she didn't change her hair and look, that in 5 years she would be a tattooed freak that nobody trusted. The health teacher, who is female, didn't even know all of the correct female reproductive organs, or enough about reproduction and pregnancy to teach it correctly. No meet the teacher before school. I have already met all of my child's teachers at the high school. We SERIOUSLY considered moving or paying for private school to get my child out of that school.

This school changes principals and vice principals faster than any school I have ever seen. The Physical Education staff are HORRIBLE and disrespectful to the kids. I have a very difficult time getting any follow through. Bulling is laughed off and considered "boys will be boys" mentality. If a child goes to the principal about a bully, the child is told they will be punished if they said anything back to defend themselves. I have heard this said myself to my child. I am really disappointed in this school. Daphne Middle has let me and my child down academically and emotionally.

this school is great. I just moved to daphne last year, but i believe this is the best school i have ever been to. thesse people who say its bad, are liarsss. its THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!

WORST SCHOOL my child ever attended. I'm glad we got approved for a transfer to a different school.

This school is one of the worst. Most of the teachers don't care about the kids and the front office workers isn't concerned with any of it and are very unwelcoming. This school doesn't give the kids any freedom. They have to sit with the class that they had the period before at lunch instead of their friends. They won't even let the janitors clean up the cafiteria! They make the students do it! Very little effort goes into the average student. One of my teachers doesn't even know my name and we're in the thrid quater. The students are horrible and incosiderate for anyone but themselves. Everything about this school is image and sports. They punish the entire grade for a couple people failing. All they care about is our test scores and grades. They don't care about you/ your kid. I suggest if your thinking about this school, don't. WORST school I've ever been to, and I've been to a lot.

This school is horrible!! The teachers do half their jobs, I have been bullied and talked about mainly by minority students, which is sad because I am a minority too and have not said a word to them. I come home crying on average every other day. This is a bad uneducated enviorment. Thank the lord I am transferring! (due to these problems)

This school is okay. Two of my children have went to this school. The office personnel aren't welcoming. Some of the administrators could be better

Little miss/ Mister I am sorry, This school is great! i am graduating in May to go to the High School! And i so far have had no problems what so ever, so i don't think that you go there so you can just hush!

I like this school because thier teachers are excellent. I like this school because of the Environment.This is the best school that I have been to

What a terrific school system. We recently moved from Mass. and recieved nothing but exceptional assistance from the principle, office staff and teachers. Our sons love it and say it is the best school they've been in and has the nicest students.

Last modified Daphne Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.