Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

There is normally 2-4. Pages of homework a night. Which is very little compared to some

I love walking into WJ Carroll every morning at 7:30 am all the teachers are nice and so is the staff

I have to say that our experience with this school has been extremely positive. Being a military family, we move every 2 to 3 years and have lived in different parts of the country. My daughter was fortunate to have received some of the best teachers in the school, in my opinion. I will say that there are a few teachers there that I am really glad she didn't have. They are rude, unfriendly, and inconsiderate. I am basing my teacher rating strictly on the teachers that taught my child. That said, I found the staff to be warm and friendly, the school nurse is exceptional, gifted education is fantastic, and we love the principal. She knows every student by name and is actively involved in school activities. Being an intermediate school, the students have a variety of activities during the year from a school choir, band, National Elementary Honor Society, Halloween Hop and Spring Fling, etc. You don't see this alot for these grade levels so it was quite a privelage. We are sad to be leaving. My child formed a strong bond with her teachers and received a top notch education in her two years there.

While the school is very nice, my son has not had the best teachers. Some of them do not know the curriculum very well, and their grammar is terrible! I think there are a lot of great teachers at the school, but unfortunately my son has gotten some terrible ones.

Last modified W J Carroll Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.