Bad
Good

My 2 kids attend PLES and we absolutely love it. They challenge the kids and give them lots of hands on activities and visual exercises. My youngest really struggles in reading and while I was trying to find a class after school to meet our schedule, the school had already put her in an intervention course within the school several times a week. They notice the little things and do everything to help the children succeed. I would not change anything about it. My daughter's 1st grade teacher is Mrs Cook and she is wonderful. Even the bus drivers are great. I love how they have the high school students separate from the elementary students to avoid bullying. Great move!!

We are a military family of 4 children. We have had 3 children attend PLES for 2 years now. Academics-My children are challenged, but not to the point of feeling unaccomplished. They are learning and I love it! Art and Music- My eldest has participated in PL performers and loved it. So do we. We still sing the songs. Their art work is displayed throughout our home. PE- They get lots of excercise. My children have said the coaches are mean....honestly I thought mine were too. Building/Grounds- Constantly maintained and improved. The issues that exist are known and handled. Mrs. Loftin announces these issues and their resolution. Staff- I don't know any personally. I have teachers I prefer. Communication with teachers, nurse, attendance office...has been top notch. Luckily we have had no need to contact either the principal or v. principal. Bottom Line...this school will educate your child just fine and then some. Imagine what happens when you get involved!

I love this school! The teachers are so nice especially Mrs.Brasher and Mrs.Short! Also the Principal Mrs.Lofton. She is a great principal,and she makes the school a better place!

My daughter went to Pine Level for first grade and excelled. She was advanced in her class so they seperated her and some other students who were also ahead of the game and catered to their needs several times a week. She loved that and felt special and also continued to enjoy learning. I think this is a excellant school.

I have been trying to get my son registered for school for 2 months now with no luck. They have an awful summer schedule. I have to miss a full day of work to get him registered because of them.

overall i think pine level is a pretty good school, but some of the teachers there are just plain rude and and say inappropriate things to children. also, the principle has a tendency to be a little rude herself.

Really horrible. Need a different principal and to get rid of some teachers before it can see any improvement.

I want to help PLES because they are always trying to improve their school for the children!

I have a child at Pine Level in 5th grade and 2 sons that have gone through Pine Level. I have been very satisfied with the faculty and school.

This is the best school in Autauga County. These students score higher on all tests than any other school. Everyone from the administrative staff to the bus drivers are all 100% top notch. I feel blessed living in this school district. I have had one attend from K-6 and one child currenlty in the 4th grade . I could not imaging being anywhere but at PLES.

Last modified Pine Level Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.