Holtville Middle School 1

Posted March 06, 2013
Teachers yell at children and degrade them daily. Very poor security measures in place. I have checked my child out without even being asked for ID from someone attending desk that I know for a fact does not know me from Adam... Child has been bullied with really no interest from Principal or Administration at this school. Principal should be ashamed of leadership she has provided for these children.

Holtville Middle School 4

Posted November 04, 2010
this school is good but my daughter is getting bullied and we go down there but they havnt done anything but besidesthat I like it

Posted April 21, 2009

Holtville Middle School 1

Posted December 15, 2008
My son is in 6th grade. He has been in the Holtville system since 2nd grade and at this point is so far behind his peers that we have been looking for help. So far help from the school has been minimal. Like pulling teeth.

Posted December 14, 2008
Im in the fifth grade and have Mrs.Mercer for homeroom.She is the best teacher ever!!!!Are class of about 24 students (including me) always do hands-on stuff in science and we all love it!2008-2009

Posted October 17, 2008

Posted February 26, 2006
- a former student
'I am In the 5th grade and have mrs.mercer.' 'she is the greatest teacher ever!,in this school i feel welcomed this school is the best one i have ever been in I just started this year and i am glad to be in this school.'

Posted January 27, 2005
My family has been a part of Holtville Schools for a number of years. Holtville Middle School deserves nothing but the best reviews. Principal Webb has been a tremendous asset to the school and the children. Her door is always open and she is always ready to discuss any problem. The teachers have all been wonderful and I have always felt welcomed anytime I have visited the school. Thank you Holtville Middle School and Principal Webb!Keep up the good work!.

Posted November 04, 2004
My daugther is in the 8th grade and has attended holtville schools since 3rd grade. Having a special education child is challenging, but the teachers and faculty have been great. Everyone has been supportive and offered all the assistance they can. My child knows she is cared about and it has made a difference. Thanks for all the help through the years, and i wish you continued success with others whether they have special needs or not. Go bulldogs.

Holtville Middle School 3

Posted February 23, 2004
I really like this school. I am in the sixth grade at HMS. The teachers are great and I have had no problems with the school in the almost seven years of going here.

Holtville Middle School
655 Bulldog Ln, Deatsville, AL  36022
Last modified Holtville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holtville Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top