Bad
Good

Teachers yell at children and degrade them daily. Very poor security measures in place. I have checked my child out without even being asked for ID from someone attending desk that I know for a fact does not know me from Adam... Child has been bullied with really no interest from Principal or Administration at this school. Principal should be ashamed of leadership she has provided for these children.

this school is good but my daughter is getting bullied and we go down there but they havnt done anything but besidesthat I like it

My son is in 6th grade. He has been in the Holtville system since 2nd grade and at this point is so far behind his peers that we have been looking for help. So far help from the school has been minimal. Like pulling teeth.

Im in the fifth grade and have Mrs.Mercer for homeroom.She is the best teacher ever!!!!Are class of about 24 students (including me) always do hands-on stuff in science and we all love it!2008-2009

Last modified Holtville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.