K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

I am unaware of any bullying incidents during our one year there so I would say - strongly agree.

My son had to xfer to Decatur Heritage due to some very difficult family circumstances. At the end of the year, it was truly remarkable how much each teacher and key staff personnel invested in him and ensuring he was successful and was watched during this trying time. I cannot say enough good things about the experience. It is a one of a kind school with a solid Christian environment.

My child has attended Decatur Heritage since the age of 4, she is 15 now. Decatur Heritage has been such a blessing to our family. The word of Jesus Christ is installed through her daily, which we love!! Decatur Heritage demonstrates love inside and out. The teachers are wonderful and do hands on and individually has time to spend with my child. Thank you Decatur Heritage for your kindness and family atmosphere and Gods given love!!!!!!

My two children have just transferred from the local city school district to Decatur Heritage Academy Elementary. I am most impressed. From the instructional classrooms to the EXCEL program, from the to the incredible Fine Arts programs offered, we are so impressed. The Christian environment is powerful. The children respect the school, the staff, and themselves. The new building is awesome. As you can tell, my family is so proud to be an Eagle at Decatur Heritiage. My children are thriving. Thanks DHCA for offering an alternative to the public school system. It is worth it!!

My fourth child will enter kindergarten in the fall. We have been most pleased with Decatur Heritage. This is our 8th year in the school. The school has low student teacher ratios, excellent academics, a wonderful athletic program, music and art. The teachers genuinely care about each student. The school is SACS accredited, plays athletics in AHSAA, and is non-denominational. Not only do the students continue to excell academically, but also are able to learn in a Christian atmosphere. Blythe Bowman

Last modified Decatur Heritage Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12