K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted December 02, 2011
My child has attended Decatur Heritage since the age of 4, she is 15 now. Decatur Heritage has been such a blessing to our family. The word of Jesus Christ is installed through her daily, which we love!! Decatur Heritage demonstrates love inside and out. The teachers are wonderful and do hands on and individually has time to spend with my child. Thank you Decatur Heritage for your kindness and family atmosphere and Gods given love!!!!!!

Decatur Heritage Christian Academy

Posted November 21, 2009
My two children have just transferred from the local city school district to Decatur Heritage Academy Elementary. I am most impressed. From the instructional classrooms to the EXCEL program, from the to the incredible Fine Arts programs offered, we are so impressed. The Christian environment is powerful. The children respect the school, the staff, and themselves. The new building is awesome. As you can tell, my family is so proud to be an Eagle at Decatur Heritiage. My children are thriving. Thanks DHCA for offering an alternative to the public school system. It is worth it!!

Posted March 27, 2008
My fourth child will enter kindergarten in the fall. We have been most pleased with Decatur Heritage. This is our 8th year in the school. The school has low student teacher ratios, excellent academics, a wonderful athletic program, music and art. The teachers genuinely care about each student. The school is SACS accredited, plays athletics in AHSAA, and is non-denominational. Not only do the students continue to excell academically, but also are able to learn in a Christian atmosphere. Blythe Bowman

Posted December 09, 2004
My son has attended Decatur Heritage for 4 years and we have been extremely pleased with all of the teachers. We greatly appreciate the Christian atmosphere he is in every day and the Christian attitudes of the children/parents. Now days it takes a village to help raise a child and I feel this is our village. The academics seem to be ahead of the public schools in our area and I know the test scores are above the public schools. We couldn't be happier with Decatur Heritage

Posted June 02, 2004
DHCA is a wonderful school for anyone in the North Alabama area. We have had our children attend for the past 8 years and think the Elementary school is great. The academics far exceed any school in the area and the teachers are excellent. - John and Dena Crow

Posted February 25, 2004
We have been associated with Decatur Heritage Christian Academy for 9 years. My son began school here in the 1st grade and is now in the 9th grade. We have found the environment to be safe, sound and encouraging. I feel my son is safe and the leadership provides a secure place for my son's educational training. The leadership (superintendent and principals) is highly qualified and brings stability in our school. Their visionary skills have brought our school to a higher level and is continually upgraded to continue the quest for an excellent education. The faculty is loving and caring. They are not here just to teach but to grow our students academically, mentally, and spiritually.

Posted February 24, 2004
I have two sons who graduated from DHCA; both received college academic scholarships in engineering curriculums and are outstanding young men. Their education included mission trips, community service, mentoring by teachers and coaches, Spanish, basketball championships, and credit for college courses. I am impressed with the dedication of DHCA's teachers, coaches and staff to the development of students into well-rounded Christian men and women, well prepared for college and life. I have also appreciated being allowed and encouraged to be a part of the education of my children. The high school's English teacher and many of the Elementary teachers are among the best in Alabama. DHCA s highly successful basketball coaches are the best in the state and taught my sons dedication, discipline, leadership and winning attitudes for life as well as on the court.

Posted February 23, 2004
Decatur Heritage has offered my children a quality education while at the same time given them the ability to study God's Word on a daily basis. Our classroom sizes are small and our teachers bring love and excitment into the classrooms. The Headmaster, Principle and staff are very concerned for the safety of all students as well as strict with the discipline issues that might arise. I have complete faith in our school's teachers and administration. The sports program at DHCA is top-notch. And the enrichment programs provided to the students are fabulous. What a blessing this school is to many families. We look forward to watching our children graduate from Decatur Heritage some day.

Posted February 23, 2004
Our children have attended DHCA for four years and we could not be more pleased. Their test scores, and the test scores of the entire school are excellent. We have had great teachers each year. We could not be more pleased.

Decatur Heritage Christian Academy
Po Box 5659, Decatur, AL  35601
Last modified Decatur Heritage Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Decatur Heritage Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top