Decatur, AL

Posted September 17, 2013
My school has very nice teachers and has a nice principal I like my school because it helps to learn in new and different ways. My school can improve by repainting, remodeling. This school is part of my life and I love if it inproves

Posted November 02, 2010
Priceville Jr. High is a small school with caring and loving teachers, administration, and support personnel. We are blessed and fortunate to be a part of the Priceville family.

Posted December 14, 2009
My rating is not on the appearance of the school. Its on the teachers and students and quality of learning. As a student, we need new windows and larger hallways. Im tired of being squished in with a bunch of other students. The teachers are great. Well qualified. Nice. Great teaching skills. Students are greatly rounded. Most are involved in sports and are very academically inclined. Thank you- Paige A. Robertson

Posted October 28, 2009

Priceville Jr High School
317 Hwy 67 South, Decatur, AL  35603
(256) 353-1950
Last modified Priceville Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Priceville Jr High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top