Decatur, AL

Posted October 28, 2010
This school is filled with poorly rounded students who have been led to believe they are better than everyone and that there mommas will fix everything when they mess up. Also the girls dress is totally inappropriate with daisy duke shorts and mini skirts with low cut shirts. I am really ashamed to have to go to this school.( would have picked 0 stars if they let me)

Posted September 19, 2009

Posted February 18, 2009

Posted August 23, 2008

Posted August 08, 2008
wonder full but the 7th grade and 8th grade are ehhh... i give a 9

Cedar Ridge Middle School 4

Posted February 27, 2008
I give my school and above average rating for the many activities it has active robotics. chorus, band, and many sports including track, football, basketball, volleyball, and more. We also have IB Experience which involves Spanish and learning about other places such as Mexico and many more. We have Computer Tech. to learn more about computers and how they work. I am currently in 6th grade getting ready for Football Spring Practice and we are going to whoop Brookhaven as well as in basketball. Our crosstown rival haha. Hope the review helps. This is from a student by the way.

Posted October 18, 2007
I think the school is great. I love my school and appreciate everything they do for us. We have very many club opptions that we can choose, from to sports to clubs. I am in the spanish club and loven it.

Cedar Ridge Middle School 3

Posted October 09, 2007
- a former student
For me cedar ridge was a home but also a horrible place to be at times. they are so focused on IB and other things such as band and football we were not learning the stuff for what school is suppose to be!

Posted September 26, 2007

Cedar Ridge Middle School 2

Posted August 20, 2007

Cedar Ridge Middle School
2715 Danville Rd SW, Decatur, AL  35603
Last modified Cedar Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Ridge Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top