Decatur, AL

Posted August 06, 2014
What a great school! I can't say enough good things about the teachers and administration of this school!

Posted March 18, 2013
This is the best elementary school! The administration is caring and focused. The teachers are amazing! I feel like it is a privilege to have my child at this school. It is better than any private school I have visited.

Eastwood Elementary School

Posted April 29, 2010
BEST elementary school in decatur, wouldn't send my kids anywhere else. I especially like the new science focus (Sci-Fri)

Posted December 06, 2008
Eastwood is a fantastic school. The administration and teachers are top notch. Parent participation and involvement is probably the best in Decatur. All of our children are attending or have attended Eastwood and received a fantastic education.

Posted October 13, 2008
I love Eastwood. I cannot imagine my child going to another school. The principal and the teachers give their all to these students.

Posted August 02, 2006
As a parent of two Eastwood students (2 & K), I am most impressed with the strength of the curriculum standards and research-based teaching methods being utilized by the professional staff of Eastwood. I am constantly amazed at the variety of methods used to reach my children. I am very proud to say my children attend Eastwoord Elementary School. This school is making a difference for my children. Thanks, Eastwood!!

Posted October 29, 2004
My child has had a wonderful education. The teachers are very traditional and they incorporate creative strategies to make learning fun. Most importantly, students learn the basics and have a great foundation from which to grow as they enter the middle school years. As an active teacher, I am very impressed with my child's educational process at Eastwood.

Eastwood Elementary School
1802 26th Ave SE, Decatur, AL  35601
Last modified Eastwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top