Decatur, AL

Julian Harris Elementary School 2

Posted July 11, 2013
I was so thankful to move to a different school district. Many teachers at Julian Harris like to play favorites with their students. My daughter has been excelling in school ever since we moved away from Julian Harris!

Posted June 12, 2013
Wonderful school! Great principal and great teachers. My whole family loves this school. Because of the great leadership at this school our kids go to Space Camp!!

Posted April 19, 2010
I don't have a single bad thing to say about Julian Harris. Every aspect- the principle, the teachers, the councelors, the PTA, and the after-school programs- has impressed me. I have two children in this school and am very pleased.

Posted April 19, 2010
The staff and teachers care about the children. I know my grandchildren are learning and being looked after. I have really enjoyed the programs I have attended.

Posted September 25, 2008
great school i love it! and the teachers are wonderful.

Posted August 25, 2006
Julian Harris is the best school in Decatur. You have great teachers, along with a great Principal. Everyone listens and loves to hear new ideas and always your thoughts and concerns. Keep it up! Between my 2 children, we have been at Julian Harris 6 years.

Posted February 19, 2005
We have been at JHES since kingergarten, and sadly after this school year, my daughter only has 5th grade left. It seems our experience improves each year. The teachers and staff are outstanding.

Posted August 26, 2003
This is 'The Best' Elementary School around, parents are involved and the school wants you to be. Mrs. Doran made first grade better for us. Thank you

Posted July 25, 2003
Julian Harris Elementary really involves parents in the education process. I have never seen a more open school. Academics are also excellent.

Julian Harris Elementary School
1922 McAuliffe Dr SW, Decatur, AL  35603
Last modified Julian Harris Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Julian Harris Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top