Dothan, AL

Emmanuel Christian School 4

Posted October 10, 2013
ECS is an excellent school for elementary aged children. There are strong Biblical principles and kind teachers to guide the children. Unfortunately the middle and high schools lack the necessary curriculum, activities, and resources to really equip older students for college. With no science lab, language classes, and very few electives offered, they cannot fully prepare their older students for success in the collegiate setting.

Posted January 09, 2010
My child has attended Emmanuel since she was 3 years old. I like the involvement of the principal and staff with the students. I feel she is in a safe and nurturing environment, when I drop her off every morning. She is now 14 and has never attended another school. I know she is getting a very good education.

Posted August 19, 2009

Posted April 13, 2008

Posted January 23, 2008

Posted August 01, 2005
My children (ages 14 and 9) have been attending ECS since K-3. They enjoy going to a small school and they look forward to school starting each year. I am very happy with the quality and calibur of the teachers at ECS, and I know they have my children's best interests at heart.

Emmanuel Christian School
178 Earline Road, Dothan, AL  36305
Last modified Emmanuel Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Emmanuel Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top