1-12|Private

Bad
Good

5 years ago, we moved to AL and used this website as a resource in helping to select a school for our 3 kids. We are beyond grateful our hearts and heads led us to PCS. I had never even heard of Classical Christian education, now I wouldn't want anything less. PCS truly desires the development of both mind & character in a child. Head of School, Mr. Latta, is the embodiment of servant-hearted leadership. His passion for not just 'teaching kids', but developing future leaders who are confident both spiritually and academically, resonates throughout the staff & faculty. The school has an amazing spirit. The pep rallies, theatre performances, 6th grade graduation, grammar school cultural themed celebrations... are all done in epic excellent. Best of all, their service and support in and from the community is remarkable. Visit their website today and make this investment in your child's future!

As a parent and as an educator, I am pleased with how my boys have thrived at Providence! They are challenged to explore learning and continually pointed to Christ. We are blessed to be a part of a wonderful school that is partnering with us to create life long learners.

As an eleventh year Eagle, I am proud to say that I have been raised in this fine school. The excellent teachers have prepared me for my future as a college and medical student. Also, the spiritual impact of this school has allowed me to flourish as a follower of Christ. I will always have fond memories of this academic institution and will always bleed blue and white! Go Eagles!!

Last modified Providence Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12