Posted October 05, 2012
5 years ago, we moved to AL and used this website as a resource in helping to select a school for our 3 kids. We are beyond grateful our hearts and heads led us to PCS. I had never even heard of Classical Christian education, now I wouldn't want anything less. PCS truly desires the development of both mind & character in a child. Head of School, Mr. Latta, is the embodiment of servant-hearted leadership. His passion for not just 'teaching kids', but developing future leaders who are confident both spiritually and academically, resonates throughout the staff & faculty. The school has an amazing spirit. The pep rallies, theatre performances, 6th grade graduation, grammar school cultural themed celebrations... are all done in epic excellent. Best of all, their service and support in and from the community is remarkable. Visit their website today and make this investment in your child's future!

Posted July 09, 2012
As a parent and as an educator, I am pleased with how my boys have thrived at Providence! They are challenged to explore learning and continually pointed to Christ. We are blessed to be a part of a wonderful school that is partnering with us to create life long learners.

Posted December 09, 2009
As an eleventh year Eagle, I am proud to say that I have been raised in this fine school. The excellent teachers have prepared me for my future as a college and medical student. Also, the spiritual impact of this school has allowed me to flourish as a follower of Christ. I will always have fond memories of this academic institution and will always bleed blue and white! Go Eagles!!

Posted January 07, 2005
Excellent school, excellent teachers. We moved hear from out of state and have been very pleased.

Posted October 11, 2004

Posted July 22, 2004
We have two children at Providence and we have not been dissappointed in the six years we have been affiliated with the school. The curriculum is excellent and we have been blessed with some wonderful teachers. It has been exciting to watch the school grow and become a vital and thriving part of our community. Also, we love the dress code! It has been a great stress reducer. Soli Deo Gloria!

Posted September 09, 2003
Been there since the first year, school is now k-12th grade and we have had 2 classes graduate. Wonderful instruction for the kids, kids rank very high in the ACT and do very well in college because the curriculeum is very advanced. Some students that could not make the grade often enter public school and are in the gifted program by virtue of what they learned at Providence. I like the idea that they are taught worldview from a Christian perspective, thus equipping them for the world when they must face it. I give this school the highest marks given!

Providence Christian School
4847 Murphy Mill Road, Dothan, AL  36303
Last modified Providence Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Providence Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top