Dothan, AL

Posted January 12, 2010
Carver is a wonderful school. The teachers are great, concerned about each students success, and very easy to communicate with.

Posted January 10, 2010
carver magnet school is an outstanding school. We have wonder fun teachers who truly care for every student. we have a safe and academically coherent campus.

Posted October 20, 2008
I give the school a 5 star because its focus is the students needs

Carver Magnet School For Math Sci And Tech

Posted May 26, 2008
Carver is the best of all! it totally rocks! i've only been there for 1yr.

Posted April 16, 2008
I attend this school and I've been highly content about being here. I don't think I would rather be in any other school. The teachers can be better but otherwise that, that discipline and academics here for great, especially the engineering, art and performing arts. Being any of those programs consist in having discilpine and goos academics in order to compete or travel anywhere.

Posted December 23, 2007
This is an excelent school ( I know because I go to school there ) The focus on the best for the students.

Posted November 08, 2007
This school is awsome! I wish I didn't have to leave anytime. None at all!

Posted July 22, 2007
Carver Magnet School rocks! I should know I've gone there for two years!

Posted May 09, 2007
My son had a wonderful experience attending school at Carver. The teachers and administration are involved and dedicated to the learning experience. There is a high level of parental involvement.

Posted September 20, 2006
You better have your child prepared to learn here! I love the atmosphere and that they actually make the kids learn while supporting them. If you aren't an involved parent, don't bother sending your kid here!

Carver Magnet School For Math Sci And Tech
1001 Webb Rd, Dothan, AL  36303
Last modified Carver Magnet School For Math Sci And Tech is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carver Magnet School For Math Sci And Tech Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top