Bad
Good

Posted May 19, 2009
Cloverdale is a great place to work. Our principal, Mrs. Walker, is a caring, Christian woman dedicated to making our school one of the best schools in our community. Our faculty is made up of high quality veteran teachers dedicated to the students. We try to provide a safe and enjoyable learning environment for our students.

Posted March 05, 2009
Cloverdale is a wonderful place to teach. We have the best students in the world! They are hardworking, kind and loving, with supportive parents. I am proud to come to work each day and feel blessed that our families share their children with us.

Posted September 26, 2008
I am a parent of a student at Cloverdale and I can only say good things about it. Mrs. Walker is the greatest! Each of the teachers give their very best to the students. I want to tell each of them that they are the best. Thanks for all that you do!!

Posted July 22, 2008
My boys attend Cloverdale and really enjoy going. The staff and teachers are wonderful to work with and the Principle Mrs. Walker has really been working hard to do more things for the school. She and all the staff are doing a tremendous job.We love seeing the joy in our children becuase they are learning so much and having fun doing it.

Posted December 15, 2006
My daughter attended K at Cloverdale for a few months before we moved and she absolutely loved it. She was excited every day to go, always talked about her teacher and classmates and progressed quickly with her education. The school hours are a little difficult to work with (doors don't open until 7:45, class at 7:55--doesn't leave much time for the kids eating breakfast). There is no parent parking area and the student drop off is impossible for larger vehicles (like trucks and SUV's) to get through (meaning our young children must walk across a road with high traffic). But the staff is VERY friendly, out-of-their way helpful, and extremely understanding of each individual's needs. LOVED this school and have considered moving back to that zone so my kids can return there.

Cloverdale Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2005
I go to this school, and I am so impressed! I love this school so much and I can not wait to see it!

303 Rollins Ave, Dothan, AL  36301
Last modified Cloverdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.