Bad
Good

I used to go to Montana,It is a truly wonderful school. I was sad to leave. If i could go back to elementary school I would go back to Montana!

Our experience was wonderful. The teachers and staff made learning fun. My daughter woke up every morning excited to attend school. She would count down the days over a break or weekend until it was time to return. I am sad to say we will be leaving next year, however we are looking forward to our new magnet school. I just hope they can fill the large shoes left by Montana. To anyone considering Montana, I honestly cannot express in words how special, wonderful, encouraging this school has been to my daughter and our family.

Montana magnet is an excellent school. I was a skeptical at first. For this reason, i had heard negative comments about dothan city schools. My daughter attended private school 3 years, before entering public. The academic programs are awesome. I especially enjoy the AR program. In fact, my daughter was the 2nd highest reader in the entire first grade last year. We are looking forward to a wonderful start this year. The staff members are great.

Montana is an exceptional school. The administration and faculty are very welcoming and friendly. The curriculum is tailored to the individual needs of each child. Montana has a great deal of parental involvement which only strenghtens the already solid foundation of its program. My husband and I are very pleased with the all that Montana has to offer. My son really enjoys it there, and has really been motivated by the teachers at the school. A+

I use to go there and now i am very glad that my younger brother now attends Montana Magnet School.

Amazing School Offering a quality education with a friendly staff~ You get it all here!

Montana is an amazing School. We moved our daughter to the Magnet School from a private school 3 years ago, and we could not be more pleased with the results. We found not only a caring staff, but also a much better learning environment. It is a wonderful feeling knowing that your child is receiving the best education while in a safe and loving school!

My daughter will be in the third grade the 07-08 school year next year. I think a school is as good as its leadership. Montana Magnet is certainly run by a principal who knows what she is doing. Her teachers all respect her which is very important. My daughter has had some excellent teachers who are well balanced with love for their students and great teaching skills. Lastly, the school counselor has the utmost patience and caring understanding attitude towards the students. This school is definitely a model school. -- Beverly Wilkes

Last modified Montana Street Acadc Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.