Bad
Good

Posted March 09, 2012
I used to go to Montana,It is a truly wonderful school. I was sad to leave. If i could go back to elementary school I would go back to Montana!

Posted May 28, 2009
Our experience was wonderful. The teachers and staff made learning fun. My daughter woke up every morning excited to attend school. She would count down the days over a break or weekend until it was time to return. I am sad to say we will be leaving next year, however we are looking forward to our new magnet school. I just hope they can fill the large shoes left by Montana. To anyone considering Montana, I honestly cannot express in words how special, wonderful, encouraging this school has been to my daughter and our family.

Posted August 17, 2008
Montana magnet is an excellent school. I was a skeptical at first. For this reason, i had heard negative comments about dothan city schools. My daughter attended private school 3 years, before entering public. The academic programs are awesome. I especially enjoy the AR program. In fact, my daughter was the 2nd highest reader in the entire first grade last year. We are looking forward to a wonderful start this year. The staff members are great.

Posted July 17, 2008
Montana is an exceptional school. The administration and faculty are very welcoming and friendly. The curriculum is tailored to the individual needs of each child. Montana has a great deal of parental involvement which only strenghtens the already solid foundation of its program. My husband and I are very pleased with the all that Montana has to offer. My son really enjoys it there, and has really been motivated by the teachers at the school. A+

Posted February 07, 2008
I use to go there and now i am very glad that my younger brother now attends Montana Magnet School.

Posted October 30, 2007
Amazing School Offering a quality education with a friendly staff~ You get it all here!

Posted October 29, 2007
Montana is an amazing School. We moved our daughter to the Magnet School from a private school 3 years ago, and we could not be more pleased with the results. We found not only a caring staff, but also a much better learning environment. It is a wonderful feeling knowing that your child is receiving the best education while in a safe and loving school!

Posted May 29, 2007
My daughter will be in the third grade the 07-08 school year next year. I think a school is as good as its leadership. Montana Magnet is certainly run by a principal who knows what she is doing. Her teachers all respect her which is very important. My daughter has had some excellent teachers who are well balanced with love for their students and great teaching skills. Lastly, the school counselor has the utmost patience and caring understanding attitude towards the students. This school is definitely a model school. -- Beverly Wilkes

Posted May 05, 2005
Wonderful School. The academic programs are great and the music,spanish,and computer classes. The staff is incrediable! My child has learned so much. The School is wonderful with parent involvement. The only problem with this school is that it's not K - 12.

Posted November 04, 2004
A wonderful school with great teachers. For kids who can work quickly.

1001 Montana St, Dothan, AL  36303
Last modified Montana Street Acadc Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.