Dothan, AL

Posted November 23, 2014
The teachers at this school treat the children as If they were their own kids. It is such a loving and caring environment to be in and the children in the school are very behaved aswell as THe staff. My daughter had went to this school from K-6 and graduated last year.

Kelly Springs Elementary School 1

Posted May 15, 2014
Had a very rough year at this school. Problems with classroom communication about homework, test schedules, classroom expectations, etc. We had a meeting with the principal which resulted in a lot of talk and very little action. Our child was harassed continuously by other students and very little was done to stop it. Several students in the classroom had been sent to PASS Academy but kept returning with the same behaviors that continued to be represented throughout the school year. It was pretty clear that several discipline problems were lumped together into one classroom.

Posted September 23, 2010
Love, love, love this school!!!! Teachers and staff are amazing!! They go way beyond what is required of them to help the students and to be there for them...and Mrs. Gregory is the best teacher I've EVER met! This school may be relatively small, but it is the BEST school my child has ever attended.

Posted August 23, 2010
KSE is a "great school"! I love sending my children there!!! Spread the word to everyone!!!

Posted April 18, 2010
It's a smaller school which needs a lot of appreciation for the good works the teachers are doing on their own to improve the education there.

Posted December 08, 2009
My grandchild went to this school. Great teachers. Why can't Girard Middle school have great teachers??? We loved your school. Someone do something about Girard Middle school.

Posted September 08, 2009
My 8 year-old triplets transferred to K.S.E. from Highlands Elem. this year and they like school once again. The staff at K.S.E. is much more friendly and professional.

Posted September 01, 2009
A wonderful school with hardworking, enthusiastic teachers. My child loves it and so do I!

Posted March 31, 2009
We have been involved with Kelly Springs for five years and have another child coming up through kindergarten this year. I have never been more pleased with a school! The staff has always been caring toward my children and welcoming to me as a parent. The diversity of this school is incredible, right down to the fablulous students in the special education departments. Each child is treated with respect and encouraged to make themselves the best they can be. If only we encoutered that philsophly in our world. I would hold Kelly Springs up to any Magnet School - it is simply unmatchable!! Kudos to Mrs. Kelley, principal, you are an excellent leader for our children.

Posted March 28, 2009
I don't know why anyone would want to send their child to the magnet school . Kelly Springs is close by, has excellent teachers, teaches the same curriculum as the magnet school and Kelly Springs has a LinC program which the magnet school does not have.

Kelly Springs Elementary School
1124 Kelly Springs Rd, Dothan, AL  36303
Last modified Kelly Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kelly Springs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top