Posted April 22, 2012
very great schoool the teacher are there anytime you need them. really glad they are here

Posted May 28, 2008

Douglas Elementary School 4

Posted August 11, 2005
My child has gone to Douglas since he started school. For the area, there is no better place to send your child. The school provides after-school help with homework and even provides a summer community center. My son was in third grade last year and had to learn his multiplication tables, as well. He was not pushed by the teacher but did push himself so he could get to attend the party. It was a great reward as he worked very hard. I would recommend this school to anyone moving to this area.

Douglas Elementary School 3

Posted June 24, 2005
My child was in the 3rd grade this past year at Douglas Elem.I like the school but I have some disagreements also. They have to know there multiplcation table 1-12.They have 1 month to learn them. I understand they need to learn them,maybe a few at a time, but when your child comes home upset cause he didn't know them that day and couldn't go to the party for the ones that knew them, that different.This year,I'm homeschooling mine.

Posted February 27, 2005

Douglas Elementary School
Hwy 75, Douglas, AL  35964
Last modified Douglas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Douglas Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top