Douglas, AL

Douglas High School 3

Posted March 10, 2014
Douglas isn't a BAD school.. It's just not the school for anyone looking to actually educate their kids instead of just send them to daycare while they work. The teachers and staff let you slip by easily and graduate with failing grades. Douglas is a joke. It's like 13 years of kindergarten!

Douglas High School 5

Posted July 22, 2011
I am a proud parent of a learning disabled student at Douglas High School. We have had a change in administration, and my children now have Mr. Scott Bonds as principal. Under Mr. Bonds direction, I feel that the school has went from being a great school to being the BEST school in our area. It is nice to have caring personel that will approach you with a problem rather than stab you in the back, when it comes to problems your child has in school. The counselors and teachers have worked very hard along with my learning disabled child, so much to the point that he is pulling himself out of the "LD" status. I am forever greatful for the reputation of this school, as it is my Alma Mater as well. I'm sorry, but I have 6 children enrolled in Douglas and don't see the discrimination you speak of. My children are not enrolled in any sporting activities and I don't teach either.

Douglas High School 2

Posted March 31, 2011
douglas high school does not treat all kids the same and picks out certain kids to make an example of if you are the child of a teacher or in sports you have it made
2 people found this helpful

Douglas High School
Hwy 75, Douglas, AL  35964
Last modified Douglas High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Douglas High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top