Bad
Good

I have one child that attends this school and he is currently in 3rd grade. I also attended this school and graduated from Elba High School. The teachers at this school are all highly qualified and strive to help students reach their maximum potential . Administration goes above and beyond to ensure that students are doing their best and they are FAIR when it comes to discipline! Each classroom is equipped with the necessary technology to enhance the students' education. This school has an after school program that my child attends daily and gets to participate in several enrichment activities and focus on academic content as well. I can honestly say that my child is receiving an outstanding education from Elba Elementary School and I am extremely happy that he is a part of such a fine establishment!!!

I have been blessed with both of my children attending the elementary school. They are now in high school here and have such a strong background from their elementary education that they have struggled very little at Elba High School. As a parent, I always felt like my children were given personal attention with their academic needs as well as were the other children. The campus is gorgeous and staff is super friendly. I am glad to say that my children graduated from Elba Elementary School

I have had two students come through Elba Elementary school. One is still attending while the other has moved on to the high school. I believe that the students receive a top education from teachers who care about each student. Throughout their years at Elba I have had great contact with the teachers who have no problem calling me to tell me good things about my kids, as well as, when there is a problem we may need to address. Both of my children have been at the top of their class and do very well on their tests. The curriculum is outstanding as well as the extra curricular experiences that they each have. I'm proud to have my children at Elba Elementary school and Elba High school.

LOOK at the test scores is this a joke?? What are these kids learning not math or science... .

I attended this school as a child and now my children who are in the 3rd grade, 1st grade, and Kindergarten are attending. The building itself is well maintained and relatively new. The staff is kind and knows each child by name. School spirit is strong and pride in the community shows. The children are taught well and test scores show that to be true. Drop-out rates are some of the lowest in the state due to the administration's attention to the individual. Students are taught academic lessons as well as values such as respect. They have recently added an after-school program that my chilren also attend. This program is a great help for working parents. They assist the kids with homework and then allow them to take classes such as dance, taekwondo, cheer, computer lab, science lab, music, photography...and the list goes on. We love this school! Go

Supportive staff and parents. Small town school with pride.

Small town, great kids & parents. We need the support for supplies.

Last modified Elba Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.