Posted October 08, 2010
My family and I moved up here in Feb.2010 and my kids love this school. Before we moved here from Florida my kids had Cs and Ds.Once we moved here my kids are now A students.They love how they can get one on one help if they need it.They like how lunch is made fresh everyday,They love this school. I have a 4th grader 6th grader and a 9th grader and None of them complain about how horrible school was. My 9th grader played on JV football. My 6th grader play Peewee football and my 4th grader did cheer leading. We have not had a bad experience. We love that school. Lets Go ELBA TIGERS!!!!

Posted December 24, 2009
I am a 2006 graduate of Elba High School. Whoever posted the review below me. It has been up since my senior year of high school and let me give you this piece of advice. 'If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.' I happened to get a top-notch education at Elba High School. I passed all parts of the exit exam my first year except for science and I retook science and passed it by my senior year. My cousin is a 2007 graduate of Elba High School and is now attending the University of Alabama and she got all As. The football team made it 10-0 this year. This school is one of the best in the state

Elba High School 3

Posted October 19, 2009

Posted October 08, 2009

Elba High School 1

Posted October 27, 2005
I have two Children who attend this school. If I could afford to move them out I would. I have witnessed lying by teachers, telling one thing one day and changing it the next. Very obvious on who favorites are. Football seems to be all the administrators care about, too bad the team has not been good for years. Girls sports are not given any credit. One thing would help and that is to clean house on all administrators and start over. They have no guts to stand up to certain people, yet they bully others. Sure their academics are higher. I have viewed first hand the teaching in the classroom. Open book test, use the notes, where is the actually teaching? Over half of the graduates of Elba, in the past 10 years never made it far in college. People don't send your child here. Look elsewehere!

Elba High School 4

Posted October 03, 2003

Elba High School
371 Tiger Dr, Elba, AL  36323
Last modified Elba High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elba High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top