Posted September 03, 2013
I have 3 children enrolled in this school it is a wonderful school! The atmosphere is positive and curriculum is challenging and is taught wonderfully.

Posted April 04, 2013
WCA was such a wonderful school. It has an awesome Christian atmosphere and the headmistress is so sweet. All the teachers will forever remain in my heart. I went to part of 4th and part of 5th grade there (I'm in 6th now at Enterprise Prep Academy) and those contain some of my favorite memories. I guarentee that it's a super school. Thank you to the wonderful teachers that are there! I miss them so much!

Posted September 14, 2012
I love this school and so did my five year old boy. The teachers are so involved in the kids and my boy learnd how to read an write in only two months, and he have english as a second language (we are from sweden). The principal is very involved and have a big heart for all the kids and their families. I highly recommend this school!

Posted January 26, 2012
This is the school you WANT to send your kids to, and I know they'll enjoy it! The teachers are nice, fun, and care about their students. The church service is great and there is never a time where they do not teach the Word of God. The education is the best. This, is the most prosperous school in Enterprise.

Wiregrass Christian Academy 0

Posted August 14, 2008
My 3 year old son has just started attending WCA this August and he loves it! He has learned so much in such a short time. He loves his teacher and the hours are great! They have chapel every wednesday and pizza. (He always reminds me.)

Posted June 09, 2008
My five year old has attended WCA for the past two years. She has flourished both socially and academically. By the end of her Pre-K year, she was reading fairly well, She is far above her peers in public schools, even those a grade above her. I highly recommend this school. The teachers and administrator have a genuine love for the students. They are firm with discipline, yet very kind and loving with the kids. The y go to chapel each Wednesday and have a Bible story in class each morning. It is a wonderful environment.

Posted February 26, 2008

Posted August 21, 2007
This is a great Christian based School. My sons have been going to WCA for 4 Yrs. The teacher's really care about the children and want them to learn. My youngest son started at this school when he was 3 he is now in the first grade reading well and he knows so much more than his older brother did at his age. (His brother went to public school) I highly recommend this school if you want you child to have, above average learning with a School where the teachers and staff really care.

Posted August 21, 2007

Posted March 26, 2007
My two year old son and four year old daughter attend WCA. We love the school, students, and most importantly the teachers. All of the teachers are positive and loving in the way that they interact with the children. My children have made so many gains in independent living skills, verbal skills, shapes, patterns, colors, letters, phonics, and even reading. The school is definitely Christ centered with chapel on Wednesday's. It is wonderful to see my children grow in their relationship with Christ at this young age.

Wiregrass Christian Academy
209 West College Street, Enterprise, AL  36330
Last modified Wiregrass Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Wiregrass Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top