PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 27, 2015
I have two children in this school and both are doing awesome, academically. My son, who is now in 5th grade, has gone there since first grade and his SAT scores are consistently off the charts, and by that I mean he scores at high school and above levels. We started him there because I was not thrilled about him being in a classroom at the public school with 22+ kids in his class. My older kids had gone to the public elementary school for our zone and I was just not impressed. My 2nd grader has been there since she was 3. I love that they start learning to write in cursive when they are in K4. I like that teacher folders come home on Friday, not Wednesday, like the public school did. Who has time to go through all that in the middle of the week? The teacher/student ratio is very low and I have never had a problem communicating with any of my children's teachers or staff. I also love that they have before and after care for working parents. The use the ABeka curriculum, which I feel is awesome and gives them a well-rounded education which is supplemented by the teachers with outside projects and field trips. The school is accredited and I have seen the school grow every year that we have been there and hope it continues to do so.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 27, 2015
This school teaches core values and Christian principles. I have witnessed first hand teachers telling students not to gossip, no bullying, get your facts straight, you knew the rules before you started, etc.

Posted September 03, 2013
I have 3 children enrolled in this school it is a wonderful school! The atmosphere is positive and curriculum is challenging and is taught wonderfully.

Posted April 04, 2013
WCA was such a wonderful school. It has an awesome Christian atmosphere and the headmistress is so sweet. All the teachers will forever remain in my heart. I went to part of 4th and part of 5th grade there (I'm in 6th now at Enterprise Prep Academy) and those contain some of my favorite memories. I guarentee that it's a super school. Thank you to the wonderful teachers that are there! I miss them so much!

Posted September 14, 2012
I love this school and so did my five year old boy. The teachers are so involved in the kids and my boy learnd how to read an write in only two months, and he have english as a second language (we are from sweden). The principal is very involved and have a big heart for all the kids and their families. I highly recommend this school!

Posted January 26, 2012
This is the school you WANT to send your kids to, and I know they'll enjoy it! The teachers are nice, fun, and care about their students. The church service is great and there is never a time where they do not teach the Word of God. The education is the best. This, is the most prosperous school in Enterprise.

Posted August 14, 2008
My 3 year old son has just started attending WCA this August and he loves it! He has learned so much in such a short time. He loves his teacher and the hours are great! They have chapel every wednesday and pizza. (He always reminds me.)

Posted June 09, 2008
My five year old has attended WCA for the past two years. She has flourished both socially and academically. By the end of her Pre-K year, she was reading fairly well, She is far above her peers in public schools, even those a grade above her. I highly recommend this school. The teachers and administrator have a genuine love for the students. They are firm with discipline, yet very kind and loving with the kids. The y go to chapel each Wednesday and have a Bible story in class each morning. It is a wonderful environment.

Posted August 21, 2007
This is a great Christian based School. My sons have been going to WCA for 4 Yrs. The teacher's really care about the children and want them to learn. My youngest son started at this school when he was 3 he is now in the first grade reading well and he knows so much more than his older brother did at his age. (His brother went to public school) I highly recommend this school if you want you child to have, above average learning with a School where the teachers and staff really care.

Posted March 26, 2007
My two year old son and four year old daughter attend WCA. We love the school, students, and most importantly the teachers. All of the teachers are positive and loving in the way that they interact with the children. My children have made so many gains in independent living skills, verbal skills, shapes, patterns, colors, letters, phonics, and even reading. The school is definitely Christ centered with chapel on Wednesday's. It is wonderful to see my children grow in their relationship with Christ at this young age.

209 West College Street, Enterprise, AL  36330
Last modified Wiregrass Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6