Posted December 03, 2014
This school is a great answer to the current public school system. The children here are safe, very well cared for, and well educated by licensed teachers who have decades of experience. These teachers choose to work in this environment rather than the public schools for very telling reasons. The students learn from a traditional Christian based curriculum that advances them beyond where other schools are able or willing to go. This school is accredited, devoted to student's excellence in learning, and continuing to improve that experience in all areas.

Posted November 06, 2014
EPA is an excellent school where children can learn in a safe and loving environment. The teachers are loving, kind and very professional. I love that the administration and all of the faculty are not afraid to live out Godly principals in front of the children and their families. The children love to learn here!! What a peaceful and family friendly place for children to go to school.

Posted November 03, 2014
After only 17 days in their designated public school this fall, we started reviewing our options to keep our two grandchildren's education moving in a forward manner. Their's is a US Army family, and the Enterprise public school was fully two-years behind grade level from where they had just come in Clarksville TN, the staff we encountered were not very kid-friendly to newcomers, and the grandchildren (who are accustomed to relocating) were miserable. Home-schooling was considered, but then we discovered Enterprise Prep Academy. What a wonderful answer to our dilemma! The class sizes are small, the teachers caring and truly dedicated to ensuring the child's needs are met--educationally and emotionally. It's having small-group instruction, one-on-one attention--and that's the classroom--not a special pull-out group like in public schools! Being a Christian family, we are especially happy to have the faith-based curriculum. The grandchildren are excited to go to class everyday, the teachers are other staff members are friendly and encourage each child to excel, making the most of their capabilities. The school is inviting, family-oriented, a truly wonderful experience.

Posted October 03, 2014
I hope anyone with half a brain will notice that the most negative comments were written by students. I know that some came to EPA already with problems. That being said, im sure the negative comments by parents were parents of those problem children. The school has some new teachers and have gotten rid of some bad apples and let me just tell you it is like a whole different world. Yes, it is a Christian education, so if you don't care to teach your child that, dont send them here. The staff truly care about the students and their families. The parents are wonderfully involved. The support and help from Highpointe has only enhanced the school. Rumors fly, and people believe them before finding out the truth....decide for yourself and visit the school. ...dont think of it as a place to place your problem child, please....I am sure other parents don't think that would be fair to their kids either. Btw, the Bob Jones curriculum is much better than the old A-Beka curriculum they now use with 3-up.

Posted July 21, 2014
EPA was once a wonderful school. Now, it really isn't. I attended here from Kindergarten to seventh grade. My last year, seventh grade, was absolutely terrible. The elementary grades in EPA are decent. Seventh and above is the worst. This school is strongly Protestant. Being a Roman Catholic surrounded by a majority of Baptist kids, I was singled out. Every week in chapel, we were asked if we were saved. It was torture for me this whole last year. I was completely segregated from everyone in my grade. The kids in the middle and high school are not a very good group at all. EPA has no extra curricular activities at all, except for volleyball. Don't get me wrong, the volleyball team is actually pretty good. They are such a small school. Every year, EPA is declining in quality dramatically. Some teaches are excellent - some are not. Think twice before sending your kids to EPA above sixth grade. This school may work for some, but it didn't work for my family.

Posted June 12, 2014
I went to this school and it was a horrendous experience. The curriculum is a joke, the teachers are ridiculously unprofessional and bullying runs rampant. Don't send your child here unless you plan on paying for their therapy sessions. I would give this school no stars if it were possible. Most two faced unchristian school ever!!!

Posted June 12, 2014
I had to pull my child out of this school after one year. The curriculum is very weak and the principal encouraged the lackadaisical attitude of the faculty. They do not care about the parents concerns, overall it was a horrible experience.

Posted December 04, 2013
I, like a poster below, am attending a university and majoring in philosophy. The college curriculum has blown my mind. Needless to say, I have been mocked for the ignorance I have been taught at EPA. The curriculum is nothing but proselytizing. If you want to raise your child to be a Christian, do it at home or in church, but not through school. Your child will end up missing modern and accepted knowledge in the areas of philosophy, science, history, literature, and even a few topics in mathematics. This is not where the seeds of an intellectual are sewn.

Enterprise Preparatory Academy 4

Posted October 27, 2013
Contrary to several negative remarks posted on this site, our son graduated from EPA several years ago and has been very successful in a highly respected private college, making the deans list. EPA was an excellent platform for his college prep. In fact, that was the reason we sent him to EPA and we are so thankful we kept him out of public schools. Also, the founding couple of EPA are outstanding people and it would be difficult to find anyone caring more about your kids. Invest in your kids, send them to EPA.

Posted October 06, 2012
As a current university student and past student of EPA, I can unreservedly say I am thankful I left before high school. As a biology major, I speak with authority when I say the religious dogmatic curriculum is unfit for teaching science. The curriculum teaches anti-evolutionism and anti-conservationism. Granted, this may fall within your own religious leanings, it is diametrically opposed to the central teachings of modern biology -- which is necessary to master before going to medical school, dental school, graduate school in the life sciences... Much of the physical science curriculum goes by the wayside when learning about only Bible-believing historic chemists and physicists and not about many central figures in such disciplines. Additionally, historical, governmental, economic, and literary texts are presented from a hyper-conservative and unilateral point of view. In short, I feel this is not a school in which one can foster intellectualism necessary for future academic success at the highest level.

Enterprise Preparatory Academy
92 County Road 539, Enterprise, AL  36330
Last modified Enterprise Preparatory Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Enterprise Preparatory Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top