Enterprise, AL

Posted September 28, 2010
This is an all-around GREAT school! We moved to Enterprise so our children could attend a school system with such high standards and be involved in a community that still has pride in its schools.

Posted September 28, 2010
Dauphin Jr High School is doing a fabulous job of preparing students to be responsible young adults. The students are challenged academically and the teachers are held accountable for the transfer of knowledge that takes place on a daily basis. After working in a neighboring school district, I can assure all parents considering Dauphin Jr High that as an educator and a parent, this is definitely the school I will want my own children to attend. The test scores and lack of serious discipline issues speak volumes!!! Leadership is key - and this administration gets an A+

Posted April 30, 2010
I love the location of Dauphin and how the Special Education Dept communicate with the parent. I have learned that it takes both school and parent to make sure that the child is getting every opportunity to do their best. I myself communicate with all my child's teachers and make sure that we are all on the same page.

Posted August 24, 2008
Great school, the teachers and principals are knowledgeable and work with the kids.

Dauphin Jr High School 2

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted August 10, 2008
The teachers in school don't have to and will not care for you. I would strongly suggest you just all out not move to enterprise to save yourself the trouble of having to bourden all the below standerd school systems. I have lived in many areas of the world and I can strongly state that the teaching is fine, but, if you are looking for a healthy invironment then you really should look elsewhere

Posted July 25, 2008
Dauphin is an outstanding school focused on creating a strong educational foundation for students. Dauphin gave both of my children the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to excel, including my oldest making the Dean's list at Alabama. Dauphin is not tolerant of slackers, either students or their parents and they account for the negative reviews in this forum. If you are moving to Enterprise and desire that your 8th or 9th grader attend a safe, orderly school, focused on solid foundational academics and participate in a spirited student body, then live in the Dauphin school district. The administration and faculty care deeply about every student, even when the student and parents don't seems to care themselves. Super education institution that statistically is at the top of Alabama's rating and ranks quite high nationally. Don't attend if you're a whiner or aren't willing to accept responsibility for your actions.

Posted June 04, 2008
I love DJHS!The teachers are sooooo nice and they really take the time to help you out!!!Plus our principle is like the best ever! Are you going to 8th or 9th grade? Go to Dauphin!!

Posted February 20, 2008
i love this school , i rased my grades from a d to and A, if i were a parent this would be the best place to place my child, because of the grate teacher involvement

Dauphin Jr High School 4

Posted March 27, 2007

Dauphin Jr High School
425 Dauphin St, Enterprise, AL  36330
Last modified Dauphin Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dauphin Jr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top