Enterprise, AL

Posted September 08, 2014
No support here, students are not encouraged to go to college. Administration is a joke. My kids have been to a few high schools now due to military moves and this is by far the worst experience.

Posted February 05, 2014
This school system has a lot of resources, but they don't use them very well. They have a lot of misplaced pride. If you have a special needs student, just save yourself time and hire a lawyer from the start. Getting services out of this system is like trying to mine diamonds from dried playdoh. The only thing this system has going for it are the teachers. Too bad they are too busy playing politics and not enough time utilizing the full potential of their staff.

Posted February 05, 2013
I would give it no stars if I could. My son has been in several different schools due to the Military. And this one is the worst by far. The staff is not helpful and he hates going to school everyday. I could go on and on but it's not worth it. He will be out of there soon.Thank god.

Posted August 24, 2012
My son entered EHS in the 11th grade. He had been in the Enterprise School System for grades 4-7 and moved to nearby New Brockton for 8-10. When we moved back to Enterprise, we were very happy to have him enter EHS. EHS is a very modern facility. There are still a few dinosaurs (teachers) that wander the halls, but overall the GOOD outweighs the bad. Overall - the school has STRONG leadership and GREAT academic programs. Some of the teachers need to leave or retire. Those that need to leave would fit in well with a few of the surrounding schools that don't have strong ANYTHING.

Posted June 08, 2012
Enterprise High School has all the things greatschool.org requires for a great school. In the 3 years I attended school there, I had many excellent teachers. The school's head principal thinks of the students as his children, and he does his best to make the school a wonderful place to learn. As for challenging academic programs, EHS offers many AP and advanced courses for the students willing to push themselves. All together, I don't think I could have asked for a better high school education. I was leaps and bounds more prepared for college courses than some of my college classmates, and I had completed almost a full year of college credit while at EHS.

Posted February 27, 2011
Impressive school system. Beautiful campus too. Friendly teachers and staff. I have been very pleased with this school.

Posted September 22, 2009
Enterprise is amazing. All the teachers care about every student. They aren't just there for money, they stay well afterschool to help you. Learning comes first, all teachers are prepared and standards are really high. We have great morals and the bully rate is extremley low, for no current high school, EHS is far above the best. We support everyone, Military Kids are a huge part of our school, More than the Majority of them say that EHS is one of the best schools they've been to. So if you are moving to enterprise or near and are looking into this school, don't hesitate i assure you that you/ your child will love it.

Posted September 22, 2009
Wow, i am a military kid, i've been to many schools. This is by far the best, we don't even have a actual building yet [[due to a tornado]] but we still exceed in acadimics and activities. The support and love in this school is so high. I love it,and i dread the day highschool ends.

Posted August 05, 2009
Im currently attenting it. The people are amazing!

Enterprise High School 2

Posted May 07, 2009

Enterprise High School
1801 Boll Weevil Circle, Enterprise, AL  36330
Last modified Enterprise High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enterprise High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top