Bad
Good

enterprise has a good school system and plus we have been city champs for how long ?

I love this school very much. The teachers actually care and you get to activities to let you get involved

I attend EJHS and I love it. Its a great school and it gets you involved:)

My two girls attended this school for one and a half years. They were pulled out for homeschooling and I strongly recommend the same for anyone facing difficulties in this school. The material that was taught was substandard. It seemed that all that was covered were the state tests that were drilled in their heads. The rest of the crucial information was left out or briefly covered. There are opportunities for athletes, but that is it. All academic achievements are overshadowed by sports.

I hate EJHS. Everything is a competition. My grades are good,but only because this school is too easy.It doesnt challenge me or support my ability to learn.This scares me because I'm afraid that in high school I won't be ready for what I am required to do.Don't get me wrong,there are plenty of nice students and wonderful teachers,but,overall,I would much rather go to Dauphin.

Last modified Enterprise Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9