Bad
Good

Posted April 13, 2010
enterprise has a good school system and plus we have been city champs for how long ?

Posted October 26, 2009
I love this school very much. The teachers actually care and you get to activities to let you get involved

Posted February 01, 2009
I attend EJHS and I love it. Its a great school and it gets you involved:)

Enterprise Jr High School 1

Posted October 26, 2006
My two girls attended this school for one and a half years. They were pulled out for homeschooling and I strongly recommend the same for anyone facing difficulties in this school. The material that was taught was substandard. It seemed that all that was covered were the state tests that were drilled in their heads. The rest of the crucial information was left out or briefly covered. There are opportunities for athletes, but that is it. All academic achievements are overshadowed by sports.

Enterprise Jr High School 2

Posted September 30, 2006
I hate EJHS. Everything is a competition. My grades are good,but only because this school is too easy.It doesnt challenge me or support my ability to learn.This scares me because I'm afraid that in high school I won't be ready for what I am required to do.Don't get me wrong,there are plenty of nice students and wonderful teachers,but,overall,I would much rather go to Dauphin.

Enterprise Jr High School 4

Posted February 07, 2006
I was surprised with the quality and attentiveness of the teachers and administrators. The district gives the 'rules' and they work to get what is needed for your child.

Posted December 06, 2005
I have been nothing short of impressed with EJHS. The support they give their students is beyond my expectations. The extra-curriculars and added opportunities of tutoring students is an extraordinary addition to the challenging curriculum already provided. Our children are in both Honor Roll and Honor Society and continue to thrive with EJHS. I believe a strong school begins with a strong Administration and Mr. Greg Faught exceeds in this regard. As a principal he is warm with the students and open with the families. I must also state that being a military family, EJHS truly has opened their hearts to our dependents making the transition easier on the children and supporting the students with deployed parents. Thank you EJHS for educating my children as if they were your own.-Debra H.

Posted April 27, 2005
Enterprise Junior High is a great school! We have been very pleased with the educational experience our two children have received there. The administration and teachers are supportive, friendly, and they are always there if you need them. Principal Greg Faught, in particular, is especially supportive of the students and knows each of them by name. EJHS has great school spirit- not only for their sports teams, musical groups, and various activities, but also for the academic achievements made by their students. The administration and teachers take pride in their students by recognizing them with awards ceremonies. Our children are both National Junior Honor Society members and All-A Honor Roll students. They feel the teachers have challenged and encouraged them to do their best.

Posted April 26, 2005
Our EJHS impression: overwhelmingly positive, caring, concerned, fair, encouraging, kind. Faculty/ staff: dedicated, diligent, thorough, nice educators. My child's grades have improved at EJHS. Stress level has decreased. Self-esteem has improved. Students too are kinder and friendlier than previous school, Dauphin. My child is treated with greater respect, concern and fairness at EJHS than Dauphin. The EJHS faculty emphasizes success and equal treatment. The atmosphere at Dauphin was very negative. There were many instances of unfairness, mistreatment and preferential treatment based on who you or your parents are. The atmostphere at EJHS is conducive to learning. Dauphin had a stressful, oppressive atmostphere that hampered student's ability to learn and caused many fights and harrassment there. Children rise to the level of expectation. They are expected to behave and learn at EJHS. They flourish with more freedom and better treatment. It starts at the top with the principal. Greg Faught is great.

Posted April 26, 2005
As a parent of two children that have attended EJHS over the past four years, I feel that I have a true awareness of what this school has to offer!I am impressed with the quality of teachers and the variety of teaching skills they bring to this school. I appreciate that some offer to tutor students before and after school if additional help is needed. I also appreciate the level of parent involvement that is encouraged here. As we all know, the older the child gets, the less they tell us. EJHS has gladly opened their doors to the parents that are willing to volunteer their time to get 'hands-on' experience with their child's school. I also commend the administrators here. This can be a difficult age to handle, but Mr. Faught and his staff are doing an outstanding job making sure our kids have a secure place to learn.

Enterprise Jr High School
401 West College St, Enterprise, AL  36330
Last modified Enterprise Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9
Enterprise Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top