Enterprise, AL

Posted October 08, 2013
Hillcrest Elementary is awesome and educational with fine teachers and staff teaching my grandson. Thanks

Posted September 11, 2013
My daughter comes home every day excited about her teacher, and her school. To me and my husband it doesn't get better than that. Thank you for taking such good care of her when she's with you. I am always here to volunteer wherever needed.

Posted October 15, 2011
My son is in Mrs. Quattlebaum s first grade class and he could not have gotten a more dedicated, loving, and attentive teacher. Just ten weeks in her class and my son has transformed into a little boy who has confidence, likes math, and feels a real sense of belonging. Mr. Williams, the principal, is very hands on from sharing bus route information with parents on open house night to opening car doors to greet the students each morning at the drop off point. The facilities are spotless and the front office staff is inviting. Thank you Hillcrest for being so good to my son!

Posted April 07, 2011
I love Hillcrest and all of it's staff. My daughter has went all the way through and she says she misses it everyday. Our principal is a great man. I love hearing him call each child by their name. That is awesome when you can remember that many names. And it makes the kids love him that much more.:)

Posted February 16, 2010
My child and 4 great grand kids have atteneded hillcrest and i rate it above average. Being a control freak is a good thing if you are not the kids will run over you in a heart beat. You must be in control if not you don't have answers to what may be ask of you.

Hillcrest Elementary School 2

Posted January 10, 2010
The principle is a control freak. Should be in a high school, not an elementary school. Has the potential to be a decent school with someone who realizes they are there for us as parents and tax payers, and for our children...NOT to feed their own needs for power. Teacher is great.

Posted September 15, 2009
Part of the reason why we retired from the Army here was so our son could attend and graduate from the Enterprise School System. We have not been disappointed. Our son has been a student here since the first grade and he is now in the 5ht grade. He iis an honor student and we have had nothing but positive experiences with the principal, staff, teachers and administration. After 23 years of moving around the world, we have been so pleased to feel so at home in this area of Alabama. We look forward to our son graduating from EHS and we believe that the Enterprise School System will serve him well in his pursuit of higher education.

Hillcrest Elementary School

Posted May 04, 2009
We are truly blessed to have our children attend such a fantastic school. We pulled our children out of private school to attend here and could not be happier. Any issues that we have encountered were handled swiftly by the teachers and they keep the parents informed via e-mail and meetings. The principal, Mr. Williams, knows every child by name and takes a personal interest in their development. He is also there every morning to personally greet them and ensure the children are safe from exiting their vehicles. As a retired military family we have never witnessed this much concern and professionalism from any principal or school until we enrolled our children in Hillcrest.

Hillcrest Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2009
Being a military family, we move frequently and our children have collectively attended 11 schools in the last 9 years. Hillcrest elementary is by far the worst of the lot. While Hillcrest employs some of the best teachers in the city, several negative experiences with the office staff, and specifically the principal, forced me to remove my honor roll students and enroll them in private school.

Posted June 24, 2008
Hillcrest is truly a top notch school. Some others may take issue with the way the teachers and principal speak to the children, but I'm betting these are also the parents of the children who do no wrong. I appreciate that the teachers and staff there keep my children in line! My children adore this school and their teachers. I did a lot of school research before moving to Enterprise, including visiting all the school in the system, and Hillcrest really stood out to me as a place where the teachers love their jobs and love their students. My children were attending Hillcrest during the time of the tornado...thankfully they were not at school when the tornado hit, but I know from talking to many people that the teachers there shielded their students with their own bodies. That, to me, is selfless love. Hillcrest with both teach and LOVE your child!

Hillcrest Elementary School
400 East Watts Street, Enterprise, AL  36330
Last modified Hillcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillcrest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top