Bad
Good

Pinedale Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 27, 2016
The students are taught to help each other, to be aware of bullying and to show kindness to each other.

Posted May 27, 2016
My granddaughter just finished first grade at this school. It was a wonderful experience. Being a military child she will probably move again before she is out of elementary school and I feel that she will be able to do so with confidence. She is looking forward to second grade at Pinedale and getting to use the newly completed gym.

Posted March 31, 2015
Our son has blossomed at this school. He has attended since 1st grade and is now at the end of 2nd! His grades are excellent thanks in part to the teachers and the reading assistant. He loves his school, his teachers and the staff. My husband and I have been extremely impressed with the staff including Nurse Jen and Principal McMillin. They all cared for our son very much and we felt we worked with a team to help our son, which is hard to find in public schools these days. Our son has special needs and they worked tirelessly with us to help him in the classroom. We are very sad we had to leave this school as we are a military family because its hard to find a good schools. I would give this school 10 stars if I could. I can't say enough about it!

Posted April 03, 2014
I go there it is the best and awesomely cool I love it and its huge and all the teachers are really nice

Posted April 02, 2014
Pinedale is one of the finest schools I have ever come across. The teaching staff is excellent and the activities are mind boggling . Always fresh and innovative. Great learning place.!!They need a gym.

Posted September 26, 2013
This is an awesome school! My daughter went to this school and had always had great teachers. Her fluency has increased since we first put her in this school. My daughter has increased her memory so much that she went from below average to above all standards because of this shool. She is now in the gifted education center that is also known as ABC.

Posted April 26, 2012
We are a military family, so we move a lot. Our special-needs child has attended numerous schools, and Pinedale ES is, by far, the best. Our child has progressed by leaps and bounds in the last two years, because the teachers are so amazing. She used to make average grades and require constant supervision, but not anymore. She is an honor-roll student with self-discipline and a sense of responsibility. The teachers all know her (and all the other students) by name. I have never seen such dedication, from the top down. The quality of teachers and the climate set by the principal and administration set the standard for academic excellence. The students are polite, good citizens as well. Hats off to this school.

Posted July 18, 2011
Pinedale is an excellent school with outstanding teachers and great leadership from the Principal and Assistant Principal. The Principal has really improved the school's staff, performance, character, and heart. This school is truly a "community school." The teachers and parents work hard to make every student feel special while fostering an environment of academic excellence. The students believe they can all achieve excellence and those that fall short of their goals look forward to correcting their shortcomings in the next term. The important thing is the fact that the students feel empowered to control their own success. Pinedale has produced a bounty of ABC students and is in my opinion the best Elementary School in Enterprise Alabama.

Pinedale Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2011
Great School, I have a first grader that attends Pinedale. She loves it. Her Teacher is great and the staff is extremely friendly. I would highly recommend.

Pinedale Elementary School 1

Posted February 16, 2011
I'm very disappointed of the school system here. Every work is very slow, no challenging, and boring. There is no break time for students between classes. it's very unsocial environment. I tried to talk to the school counselor and principal, yet they have no ideas but excuses. I finally decided to pull out my child.

Pinedale Elementary School
207 Plaza Dr, Enterprise, AL  36330
Last modified Pinedale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.