Bad
Good

Posted March 31, 2015
Our son has blossomed at this school. He has attended since 1st grade and is now at the end of 2nd! His grades are excellent thanks in part to the teachers and the reading assistant. He loves his school, his teachers and the staff. My husband and I have been extremely impressed with the staff including Nurse Jen and Principal McMillin. They all cared for our son very much and we felt we worked with a team to help our son, which is hard to find in public schools these days. Our son has special needs and they worked tirelessly with us to help him in the classroom. We are very sad we had to leave this school as we are a military family because its hard to find a good schools. I would give this school 10 stars if I could. I can't say enough about it!

Posted April 03, 2014
I go there it is the best and awesomely cool I love it and its huge and all the teachers are really nice

Posted April 02, 2014
Pinedale is one of the finest schools I have ever come across. The teaching staff is excellent and the activities are mind boggling . Always fresh and innovative. Great learning place.!!They need a gym.

Posted September 26, 2013
This is an awesome school! My daughter went to this school and had always had great teachers. Her fluency has increased since we first put her in this school. My daughter has increased her memory so much that she went from below average to above all standards because of this shool. She is now in the gifted education center that is also known as ABC.

Posted April 26, 2012
We are a military family, so we move a lot. Our special-needs child has attended numerous schools, and Pinedale ES is, by far, the best. Our child has progressed by leaps and bounds in the last two years, because the teachers are so amazing. She used to make average grades and require constant supervision, but not anymore. She is an honor-roll student with self-discipline and a sense of responsibility. The teachers all know her (and all the other students) by name. I have never seen such dedication, from the top down. The quality of teachers and the climate set by the principal and administration set the standard for academic excellence. The students are polite, good citizens as well. Hats off to this school.

Posted July 18, 2011
Pinedale is an excellent school with outstanding teachers and great leadership from the Principal and Assistant Principal. The Principal has really improved the school's staff, performance, character, and heart. This school is truly a "community school." The teachers and parents work hard to make every student feel special while fostering an environment of academic excellence. The students believe they can all achieve excellence and those that fall short of their goals look forward to correcting their shortcomings in the next term. The important thing is the fact that the students feel empowered to control their own success. Pinedale has produced a bounty of ABC students and is in my opinion the best Elementary School in Enterprise Alabama.

Pinedale Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2011
Great School, I have a first grader that attends Pinedale. She loves it. Her Teacher is great and the staff is extremely friendly. I would highly recommend.

Pinedale Elementary School 1

Posted February 16, 2011
I'm very disappointed of the school system here. Every work is very slow, no challenging, and boring. There is no break time for students between classes. it's very unsocial environment. I tried to talk to the school counselor and principal, yet they have no ideas but excuses. I finally decided to pull out my child.

Pinedale Elementary School 2

Posted February 08, 2011
Pinedale Elementary's limitations are what stands out the most about the school. The inferior practice of practice to pass the test is not what I expect in a good school. Parents beware. Don't be surprised when you ask your kid what they did at school today that they tell you they watched a movie. The playground is like a mud pit. There are no indoor gymnasium facilities. This is the type of school that causes me to cringe. The school has no art program (music or art). Recess is P.E. Definitely not a school that focuses on what is best for children. When you live in Enterprise you quickly learn that the schools starting with "H" are the ones to send your kid. Zoning matters, so do your homework!

Pinedale Elementary School 3

Posted March 12, 2010
Typical No Child Left Behind school that drags the quality of education down for high performing students. Focus is on reading and math to prepare for testing. Memorization and regurgitation take precedence over an enriched environment that supports learning with understanding and critical thinking. Subject diversity is minimal. Extra curricular activities are minimal but the school does work hard to set up fun outings occasionally. This school still uses corporal punishment when the majority of states have outright banned the practice. There are issues of important upkeep regarding things like working latches on bathroom stalls. I do feel that the teachers and administration at the school are good people working with what they can. It is a friendly environment that is stifled by policies and funding issues that are often outside of their control.

Pinedale Elementary School
207 Plaza Dr, Enterprise, AL  36330
Last modified Pinedale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.