Enterprise, AL

Posted April 24, 2015
The bullying at this school is ridiculous. There is no consequences for the offender!!! My daughters teacher is in over her head. My children and I agree that this is the worst school we have ever had to deal with!

Posted April 10, 2015
I could not ask for a better school for my child! The teachers are wonderful and there are many opportunities for parental involvement. It's nice to feel like our family is a part of this school.

Posted February 03, 2015
This is the best school! The last four years have been awesome! We will not want to leave.

Posted January 11, 2015
My child has attended this school for 2 years. The teachers, principal, and other staff are wonderful and I love that they offer so many opportunities to be involved in my child's education!

Posted November 17, 2014
The principle at the school is not someone who cares about children or the parents of the children.Her distain and condescending attitude towards parents and children at this school is atrocious.She llacks the knowledge to identify behavior in children that could be associated with a behavioral disorder. She continually used corporal punishment to disipline a child known to have ADHD as if you could paddle the ADHD out of the kid. Iinstead of addressing that this child had ADHD she worked with the child's noncustodial parent to get the child removed from the home of his primary parent based on the behavior the child was displaying due to his ADHD. Never did She hold a conference with the child's mother to discuss that the child should be referred to a behavioral health professional.She continued to give referrals and suspensions to a child who has nearly no control over his behavior.Suspension for the child was given without the primary custodial parent's concent or knowledge.This is not a school you want your child to attend if they have any behavior health issues or disability. If so, you will be considered and bad parent and may have your children taken away.

Posted July 14, 2014
Rucker Blvd is everything that I hoped my children's school could be and more! I seriously love this school. The environment is safe, clean, fun, and of course educational. The teachers are outstanding, and they really, truly care about the well-being and success of my children. The only con that I can think of is that there is no gym, but that's really no big deal as that just means more outside time for the kids. There have been huge and outstanding improvements under the new principal, and with her in the lead I can easily see a new gym in the near future. The principal is outstanding and very down to earth. One of my children has extra behavioral needs that have cause some serious friction in past schools. But the current principal actually listens and focuses on the needs of the children and not just what's on paper. The building and grounds have also been greatly improved. My kids love RBE and it's safe to say that we consider ourselves a part of the RBE FAMILY!
2 people found this helpful

Posted February 06, 2014
My son loves going to school at Rucker Blvd Elementary. The principal has done great things since "taking office" in 2011. She is kind and understands the unique needs of military students. I've enjoyed open lines of communication both from office staff and my child's teachers. I appreciate that he is engaged in an active learning environment and encouraged to always do his best. I believe the small school size and low student - teacher ratio also make a difference. It may not be the newest or prettiest elementary school in Enterprise, but it IS the best!

Posted January 09, 2010

Rucker Boulevard Elementary School 4

Posted December 20, 2008

Rucker Boulevard Elementary School 3

Posted October 09, 2008
I recently visited the school to volunteer in my child's classroom. We were constantly interupted by the principal making announcements. When asked how frequently this happens I was told way to often not to mention it was hard to understand what she was saying. There are other ways to get announcements out such as email or newsletters that do not interupt the child's learning. We accomplished half of what could have been accomplished. I am becoming more impressed by the teachers daily. They are working hard and really push the kids to the limits. On the other hand the way the principal runs things don't get me excited.

Rucker Boulevard Elementary School
209 Regency Dr, Enterprise, AL  36330
Last modified Rucker Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rucker Boulevard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top