Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I LOVE this school as does my son! The entire staff has been wonderful. The teachers, staff, and the principal continually inspire kids to learn and to strive for bigger and better things! Parent/family involvement in the school is encouraged and supported as well. So sad to be moving away next week. Thank you for everything, HCES!

My son attends first grade at this school and we love it! The principal is great as well as the teachers. My son has ADHD and receives special education services at school. It has made a tremendous difference with him. One of the teachers called me the other day just to tell me how great my son had done in one on one reading that day. That was very special to me and my son. We are moving away to south carolina in two weeks and I am very sad to pull my son out of this school. The next school he attends will have very big shoes to fill. I would recommend this school to any parent!

Harrand Creek is an excellent school, both my children are going to Harrand Creek. The principal is the best, they have excellent teachers. Unfortunately we are moving this summer, nut i hope the next school my kids have to go to will be on the same level as Harrand Creek.

My daughter loved attending Harrand Creek Elem. and we as parents we so pleased that we had chosen a home in the area prior to even thinking about having children. The teachers and staff are very apt to student sucess and learning. Through strong reading and math programs my daughter began at her new school over a smester ahead of fellow peers. We do miss our School Family at Harrand Creek. Through exellent teachers and leadership our children received a challenging education and loved every minute of it.

The teachers were extremely cordial and my daughter is definitely challenged. The principal is on a mission to ensure Harrand Creek stands out from the rest. I addressed their student sign out policy which has been revamped for the safety of the students. Remember to send in a sick note, or it will be an unexcused absence.

I'm not impressed with this school. The principal is great but the teachers have attitude. It looks to me that the teachers run that school. They are not friendly and do not communicate well with parents. I'm so glad that we have moved so that my children can go to a better school.

My son is in his second year at HC, and I have seen none of the problems experienced under the prior administration. Mr. Rutherford is friendly, caring, and really seems to 'get' kids. He manages behavioral problems in young children through reason, motivation and encouragement, rather than punishment and fear. My son has a sense of confidence and self-worth that I largely credit to his wonderful teachers, aides, guidance counselor and principal; and he is doing very well academically. I would highly recommend this school to any family moving into the area.

So far I am so impressed. This school has really made me feel at peace, The staff is warm and makes a parent feel welcome. The nurse is great as well. My child is fatally allergic to peanuts, and she has done everything in her power to make sure my child has a safe year. The best experience I've ever had. I can have a peace of mind knowing everyone is prepared and well aware of the situation. Thanks

This school is by far the best in Enterprise. Mr. Rutherford is wonderful. We bought our home in 'Harrand Creek' largely because of this school. They are also very supportive of military families and do their best to make the transition smoother.

Wow what a difference Mr. Rutherford has made this year. New activites, excitement in teachers, students & parents. We love the school & staff.

Last modified Harrand Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.