Eva, AL

Eva School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
I believe that Eva school is a place where kids can learn and not fear bullying. I also believe that there are teachers that have a true desire to teach the young people that will be the future leaders of our country.

Posted February 23, 2009

Posted April 25, 2008

Posted March 21, 2008
Eva School is wonderful best school i've ever went to!

Posted February 28, 2008

Posted February 05, 2008

Posted July 20, 2007

Posted October 23, 2006
Eva School is the best school my kids have ever been to. He is in seventh grs=ade and absolutly loves his teachers and when he moved here he was welcomed with open arms. I woill not have my kids go any where else.

Posted May 01, 2006
Both of my children attend Eva School. My daughter is in the 6th grade and my son is in the 1st grade. I am very proud of my children in their accomplishments in school and I know that they do succeed because of the faculty and staff at Eva. The Principal is always availible to help you in anyway. My children have had great teachers each year. I went to Eva from Kindergarten through 8th grade, it is the same as it was then. Each child is respected and encouraged to do their best regardless of their socio economical background. I am a proud parent of children who attend Eva School.

Posted November 18, 2005
- a former student
'Well, to be honest I am not a parent, but I am a former student of Eva. I am actually 20 years old now. Eva does not play politics as much as one of the previous parents said that it does. My family did not have alot of money when I went to school there, but I did very well in class as well as sports. I was always involved in everything. The teachers are awesome which is alot more than I can say for my high school(vinemont). I personally know Mrs. Burt and she is a great principal. Some of my favorite teachers at Eva were Mrs. Balch, Mrs. Watson, Mrs. Hudson, Mrs. Cain, and Mrs. Luhman. I will make sure that my children go to Eva and hopefully by then it will become a high school again.'

Eva School
20 School Rd, Eva, AL  35621
Last modified Eva School is a Public school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eva School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top