Fairfield, AL

Posted June 21, 2013
Restoration is a wonderful school. After removing our children from the public school system, we noticed a dramatic improvement in the quality of education. Restoration Academy can be described as an oasis and safe haven for children that want to learn. More importantly, it was very important for us as parents to enroll our children in a school that allows them to live openly as Christians and followers of Christ. Many of our state's schools have removed prayer and bible study from the schools. With that, there is also a loss of principles, values and standards. Then, we are left to wonder why so many of our youth are lost. Restoration Academy has been an answer to our prayers... That our children receive a top notch education that allows them to compete with the best schools, that they are surrounded by teachers and staff that genuinely care about our children and their success beyond the class room, that they are in a peaceful environment to learn and flourish and they may exercise their divine right to pray and learn God's word. I must note that our children love and adore the school as well as their teachers. I couldn't imagine sending them anywhere else!

Posted March 29, 2010

Restoration Academy 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This is an incredible school that has continued to blow my mind in all the ways that they have made education a top priority. Most of these students are on scholarship to attend the school and many would wake up before 5am to take the bus just to get the school. Students at this school desire to get an education and become more than there circumstances and it is incredible to watch. They continue to need improvement on there facilities but their vision for their school and how they teach these students is inspirational. The love of Christ is evident in the administrators of this school. There are not many schools that could deserve this more.

Posted September 21, 2008
I just recently graduated from Restoration Academy (May 2008). I had been at Restoration a long time before then and I really feel as though Restoration prepared me for the college life. When I first startedd attending Restoration Academy, I didn't even know if I wanted to attend college, but Restoration challenged me and let me see all the things that I could do and needed to do for myself! I feel that I am ahead of most of my fellow students where I am now attending college especially in the math department and that is very shocking for me especially since my worst grades were always in math and now, I am able to help others with their work. I am forever grateful to Restoration for all that they taught me both educationally and spiritually!

Posted July 07, 2008
I love Restoration Academy. I put my daughters in Restoration Academy in January of 2008 and we were all blessed because of it. The teachers actually teach, send home work and make sure that the students know what they are doing. Prayer is a must in every school and restoration is all about prayer and putting God first. Discipline is also very imporant and discipline is what you get at Restoration Academy. Great school, great principal, great teachers, great student-teacher involvement and a great staff. Love it, love it, love it.

Posted February 29, 2008

Restoration Academy 4

Posted February 01, 2008
I chose RA for my child (High School), as a better alternative to dismal area public schools. Class sizes are kept to 15 students/ teacher (or less), with a focus on individual attention. Children are put in classes by existing ability, depending on need (reading may be remedial, math on-level, and science advanced) to challenge [but not overwhelm] students wherever they are academically. Remedial areas are quickly brought up to (or past) grade-level. Most students come from an 'urban' background. Strong Biblical Christian values are built into students' lives, and form the foundation of everything done here. Teaching staff is dedicated and able, in general (maybe a few lax spots) with a few very exceptional ones. More than an just an educational experience, focus is to build value (practical & spiritual) into lives of students and their families--a restoration & redeeming of good, godly things in our people & community.

Posted October 17, 2007
I love Restoration Academy! I don't know how my children survived in Public School. Restoration helped restore confidence in my children by working with them on an individual basis to help them set and achieve goals both in the classroom and life. They offer Tutoring for those who are in need. The staff knows all of the children on a first name basis. At Restoration, children are taught that they can achieve academically and maintain a Christian attitude. Their academic quality is unsurpassed. There are a variety of extracurricular activities available. Parent involvement is not only expected but required. Also, there are very low teacher student ratios. It's a great school.

Restoration Academy 0

Posted August 07, 2007
I think this school is wonderful. I love the strong attention given toward the academic program. Most the all I like the way you all put prayer first in everything you all do. I give you all 5 stars.

Restoration Academy 1