Fairfield, AL

Fairfield High Preparatory School 5

Posted April 27, 2014
Fairfield High Prep School is a school that I am honored to teach. There are great teachers and students. The extra finances are always helpful to provides incentives for our students. We are working hard daily to close the achievement gap and will continue to strive to be one of the best schools in our state.

Posted September 02, 2013
Fairfield High Preparatory is an exciting place to be, where education is paramount and extracurricular programs abound. Servicing the whole person is an everyday goal. Mrs. E. Hickey is one English instructor who demands excellence daily, while still maintaining an environment conducive to continued learning.

Fairfield High Preparatory School 3

Posted May 27, 2009
My son is a rising junior at FHPS and is a special education student taking 'regular' classes. The cooperation of the parents in conjuction with the students willing to learn and adhere to the rules makes a school successful. Unfortunately, I've had conversations with several of my son's teachers and most of the time the parent is unable or not willing to communicate with the teachers until the child is suspended or is failing. The Fairfield area is mostly urban with many families slightly at or below the poverty level as well as many students are living in one-parent homes or with other relatives. Many programs and are available at FHPS - it's up to the parents and students to request them. From my experience, I've had several teachers volunteer their personal time to tutor my son - because I asked. Class of 2011 Mom (Member-FHS c/o 1985)

Fairfield High Preparatory School 5

Posted June 09, 2008

Fairfield High Preparatory School 0

Posted April 23, 2008
i hate this school, all you really learn is how to stay in uniform we can't even learn for real due to the administration complaining about the uniform policy. i feel the school has a great cirriculium but it just worries about things that don't matter. even though being responsible and respectful are most needed in life...that i understand.

Fairfield High Preparatory School 0

Posted December 17, 2007
Fairfield is a great school and offers many advantages to the students enrolled. The school has a great learning environment. I have one child from the graduating class of 2004 and one who will graduate in 2010 and they are both doing fine.

Posted December 05, 2007

Fairfield High Preparatory School 3

Posted June 14, 2007
It is extremely important that those in authority of the Fairfield school system stay abreast the programs the state has to offer to this school, if not Fairfield will not progress.

Posted March 22, 2007
I observe that it's a improving school, however I dislike the school rules which every student would agree with me on. They over exaggerate everything, I would like if they would understand our point of view, then we would have a awesome school! I am in the famous class of 08 and I am speaking out, I love the school, but not the rules that they give. I am not saying I hate every rule, because some of the rules are appropriate.

Posted September 20, 2006
Fairfield High Preparatory School is a good school. The teachers, staff and students have a good working relationship towards one another. Everyone that is involved with this school understands what is expected of them. The moral of the school is high along with the pride of school. The Principal of the school believes strongly in education first and the information that was given concerning test scores has proven it.

Fairfield High Preparatory School
610 Valley Rd, Fairfield, AL  35064
Last modified Fairfield High Preparatory School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield High Preparatory School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top