Fairfield, AL

Forest Hills Middle School 2

Posted May 23, 2011
$40 for graduation in which my child does not receive a cap and gown!! snacks! pictures!!! when we just had a severe loses!!! and my child can not walk unless it is paid!!!! it use to be i could not walk if i owed for a book or credits!! and it is the parent responsibilty to furnish the PA system!!! for OUTSIDE!! in 90 degree weather,where a system should already be established for games anyway!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE THE JOY FROM MY CHILD!! FOR FREE OUTDOOR STAGE!!

Posted July 18, 2010
Are you kidding me any parent who thinks that this school is great or thinks that this school should even continue to service the children of Fairfield is a poor excuse for a parent . I too attend this school but that was over 23 years ago and it was not the same. We did not get the top-notch education that we need then and I know that the children are NOT getting 1/3 of that educationNOW. For example the six graders are being taught the same thing in math class that third graders in Hoover are being taught . I would never let me child go to in the Fairfield School System!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 12, 2010
The environment is chaotic and not conducive for learning.

Posted May 12, 2010
I a currently searching day and night to find an other options for my child; he deserves better.

Posted January 09, 2010
this school is the best my daughter goes here and she is always saying mom i want to stay til eighth grade and their princapal and assitiant pricapal are great and i love this school.

Posted October 23, 2009

Forest Hills Middle School 4

Posted October 20, 2009
Excellent School that is headed in the right direction! New leadership, same school, New direction!!

Posted August 18, 2009
This is a awesome school great teachers, awesome explorotary classes and great princapal

Forest Hills Middle School 4

Posted June 10, 2009
i attended fores hills and my years there were absolutely fun and amazing

Posted February 12, 2008

Forest Hills Middle School
7000 Graselli Rd, Fairfield, AL  35064
Last modified Forest Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Hills Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top