Bad
Good

I have two children in Falkville Elem. I love this school. My kids excell in school . Their teachers have always been great. Very pleased with everything.

I LOVE this school! We moved here from one of the worst schools ever and my kids are doing great! The staff goes above and beyond to make sure you know what is going on with your children. If you're having money problems and might be a little late with school fee's or whatever, they don't judge you and will work with you. My kids are doing the best they've ever did with their grades, friends, sports, ect. I am so thankful that we're blessed to be able to send our children here. :)

I have a daughter in the elementary school now. She has had nothing but top proformance/child oreinted teachers. I will add that the princpal, Hank Summerford, has the 'Best for the Children' attitude in his job proformance. In my line of work I have been on several larger elementary school campuses and Falkville is 2nd to none.

I love this school. The principal knows who I am, and who my kids are. Over all this is a very nice school, with mostly nice teachers and staff, and I am proud to say my kids go to Falkville.

Last modified Falkville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.