Five Points, AL

Five Points Elementary School 3

Posted May 04, 2012
Veryexcited parent whose child entered kindergarten. But became VERY dissappointed quickly with ALOT of things during the entire school year. Found out there was NO sports.NO art.NO music.NO fun basic kindergarten stuff. Oh and NO regular outside activities such as recess where children could exert their high energy levels. Going out seemed to be based on whether one child misbehaved or if they "had time". The teacher IS wonderful with the kids and speaks to them calmly and appropriately. And the children adore her!!! A+++++TEACHER FOR FIRST YEAR THO. what is dissappointing: No academic.No extracurricular. No rewards,graduation,parent teacher meeting. No real feeling like they cared about my kid. There was alot of Loud voices treating them like they were in a military school. No plays or any type of self motivation or esteem building for the children. Its FREE tho right? But its NOT daycare. Im wanting my child to feel proud that she belongs to this school and be able to bring me in and show me what theydone in school. My child CAN achieve things if taught. If motivated! No excelling in this school....below to average.

Five Points Elementary School 4

Posted April 24, 2006
I enjoy my sons attending this school. The only problem I have is the fact that there arent any academic programs nor extracurricular activities, and I feel the students need that.

Five Points Elementary School 3

Posted February 20, 2006
I feel this school needs more academic programs.This school does not have any music,art,or sports programs for the kids.I feel they need more for the kids to get involed with,that way they wouldn't have enough time to get into any trouble.

Five Points Elementary School
10180 County Rd 222, Five Points, AL  36855
Last modified Five Points Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Five Points Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top