Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted April 28, 2016
I have two students that go to flomaton elementary and they love it..... as a parent I think it's a great school.... but i do have one issue and that is my daughter has a learning disabled and she need help...... she is in the IEP program but i believe it can be better than what it is....... my daughter needs more help than she is getting. ...

Develops respect: Agree

Posted April 04, 2016
We have to lock are doors to be safe and I like that so much

Posted April 04, 2016
I love this school because I learn stuff I like and it is fun thank you for letting me go to a awesome school called flotation elementary

Posted February 10, 2011
flomaton is a great school but needs have more activicies such as music and art and it would be even better

Posted December 15, 2010
This is an excellent school for out children. It has is issues as does any other school in the country, I would give a 4/5 however when comparing this to other schools in the area (Atmore/Brewton). It defiantly deserves 6/5

Flomaton Elementary School 3

Posted January 29, 2006
I'm a very involved mother of three children at Flomaton Elementary. We love the school as a whole. We love the family type atmosphere that we get from the staff. The only thing that I wish is that the state of Alabama would offer funding for art and music classes. We have some very talented children here at Flomaton and I would love to see them improve in this area. As far as parents not being able to be involved, that is not true, we could use more volunteers all the time. Flomaton is well known for only a hand full of people stepping up to the plate and doing something to make the matter better, and the rest sit back and complain about how everything is done... If your not willing to help out, don't complain about it!

Flomaton Elementary School 1

Posted February 28, 2005
This is the worst elementary school I have ever seen. This school does not care about the students or the parents. There are no programs for the students and the parents are not encouraged to participate or have any input.

1634 Poplar St, Flomaton, AL  36441
Last modified Flomaton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.