PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We love it! It is wonderful school. We are new and everyone has been very helpful and welcoming. I wondered if not being catholic would be a problem and it has not been an issue. My daughter is happy and I am happy with her learning environment Excellent teachers Strong principal/school leadership Challenging academic programs

St Joseph's is wonderful for everything that is offered and the excellent faculty whom care for each child like they are their own. Our son has proved to us that St Joseph's is the best school in the area with what is accomplished both academically and personally.

I am a former student of ST. Joseph and I enjoyed everything about my years at this school. The teachers are extremely helpful and thoughtful. They understand the students and become lifelong friends. I feel like I can go talk to them anytime a problem arises. They were very helpful with the transition from a private school to a public school. I believe St. Joseph has given me a confidence to help me excel in anything I put my mind to.

Last modified St Joseph Regional Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8