Florence, AL

Posted September 14, 2012
We love it! It is wonderful school. We are new and everyone has been very helpful and welcoming. I wondered if not being catholic would be a problem and it has not been an issue. My daughter is happy and I am happy with her learning environment Excellent teachers Strong principal/school leadership Challenging academic programs

Posted May 01, 2009
St Joseph's is wonderful for everything that is offered and the excellent faculty whom care for each child like they are their own. Our son has proved to us that St Joseph's is the best school in the area with what is accomplished both academically and personally.

St Joseph Regional Catholic School

Posted July 09, 2007
I am a former student of ST. Joseph and I enjoyed everything about my years at this school. The teachers are extremely helpful and thoughtful. They understand the students and become lifelong friends. I feel like I can go talk to them anytime a problem arises. They were very helpful with the transition from a private school to a public school. I believe St. Joseph has given me a confidence to help me excel in anything I put my mind to.

Posted April 04, 2005
An outstanding school, in every aspect. Children are taught using a well-established curriculum, in a loving, Christian environment. The school maintains a high level of discipline, while encouraging students to always be their best. In a small school such as this, all the faculty, staff, and children are very comfortable and familiar with one another. It is truly a family atmosphere, with everyone watching out for each other. Teachers, administrators, and counselors from area high schools always comment on how well-round graduates from Saint Joseph are, being natural leaders in their classes. In addition to music and art, students are given technology and Spanish classes, with even more extra-curricular opportunities after school (tennis, soccer, basketball, pottery, karate, chorus, stringed instruments, Girl/Boy Scouts, & drawing). Tuition is very affordable, with multi-child families receiving a discount. I cannot think of any other way I would want to spend this money. What an investment!

Posted January 04, 2005
This school is wonderful for both its academics and its sense of community. The children are challenged academically in a nuturing environment. Your religous background is not an issue.

St Joseph Regional Catholic School
115 Plum Street, Florence, AL  35630
(256) 766-1923
Last modified St Joseph Regional Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Joseph Regional Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top