PK-7, 9
Florence, AL
Before care: Yes

Victory Christian Academy 5

Posted November 04, 2011
Victory is FANTASTIC! I have two children at the school, and I wouldn't put them anywhere else. They are learning things that are not only at a higher level than expected, but at a faster rate. I can only attribute this to the one-on-one attention. This is an excellent school for anyone looking to get their child a quality education.

Victory Christian Academy 0

Posted October 25, 2009
Victory is a great school. I have all 3 of my children there and they love it. The teachers work one on one with the students. I love that they are learning about the bible as well as academics. I also love the interest the teacher take with each student to make sure they are on track. This is definitely a school you should check out.

Victory Christian Academy 0

Posted May 31, 2009
VICTORY is the best christian school i the city. Since enrolling my four year old son into the program 5 months ago (from the local head start program) I have seen nothing but continuous educational growth. He is now reading pretty well, knowing sight words, mulitplication tables, addition and subtraction, bible memory verses, as well as the books of the bible with fluency. The program offers a basketball team, and spanish lessons. the faculity is great.

Victory Christian Academy 5

Posted February 25, 2008

Victory Christian Academy 4

Posted October 10, 2007
Great enviroment, very structured, small classes which give students more one on one attention

Victory Christian Academy
2302 Hough Road, Florence, AL  35630
Last modified Victory Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-7, 9
Victory Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top