Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My children started at Weeden in the last 9 weeks of school in their first grade year and I was very disappointed in that their academics were so far behind the school they came from in south Alabama. Also, during their second grade year I had a lot of trouble with the teachers taking the bulling of my son seriously. I went up to the school repeatedly to complain that my son was coming home crying with cuts and bruises. I had to take him to the doctor for a fractured finger from the bulling.The bully was 2 years older than my son and my A-B son got an D in physical ed on his last report card (which was an A) and a note typed in by the teacher that he was egging the bulling on. I was never informed of this until I read it on the LAST day of school. My other son, which is also in the second grade at the time, His teacher would tell him he needed to read the bible, made him pray in class and needed to attend church. I reported this to the principal and nothing was done. It continued. Also, I did not appreciate his teacher leaving distinct finger print bruising on his arm.

I love that there is diversity in this school. It helps children to grow up understanding how other people live and how other people want to be treated. :) Awesome that there is only about 13 students to each teacher, also.

Weeden is a great school with good academic programs. I believe you should send your students here.

I think Weeden is a fine school and that the test scores do not accurately represent the quality of teachers or curriculum at the school. There is a diverse combination of students at the school from various backgrounds and possibilty that many of them might not try as hard as they should when testing. I attended Weeden many years ago and it was a good school and I feel Weeden has a good Principal and well qualified teachers who care about the students.

WEEDEN SCHOOL DESERVERS THIS RATING NO HIGHER IF YOUR CHILD GOES THERE YOU WILL SEE THE REAL DEAL THE LADYS FROM THE OFFICE ARE REAL NICE BUT AS FAR AS THE SCHOOL AND OTHERS I WOULD NOT SEND YOUR CHILD THERE...

Last modified Weeden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4