Florence, AL

Posted February 25, 2015
Our faculty and staff is like family. I love that I get to see my friends everyday at work! It would be difficult to find a faculty and staff that cares more about the success of our students. At the risk of sounding cheesy I have chosen a job I love therefore I will never work a day in my life.

Posted February 24, 2015
FMS is a 7-9 school.It has many class offerings for all students.All teacher have highly qualified status.

Posted February 24, 2015
Florence Middle School has one of the most dedicated group of educators I have ever had the privilege to work with. These educators are also a family who take new teachers under their wing and help them to succeed through a strong support system.

Posted February 24, 2015
The FMS faculty takes pride in engaging its students in authentic learning experiences. Hands-on activities, project-based learning, and meaningful field trips are the norm. Student success is our top priority.

Posted February 24, 2015
It is a 7th through 8th grade AMSTI school that supports a 1:1 iPad initiative.

Posted February 24, 2015
I love teaching at Florence Middle School. The atmosphere between our faculty and staff is great. The teachers and students are provided with many opportunities that other schools do not have; for example, every student and teacher has an iPad. Furthermore, at the middle school level they have an extensive amount of extra-curricular activities and elective classes available.

Posted February 23, 2015
Florence Middle School is located in Northwest Alabama in the city of Florence. Florence Middle School is a school of excellence for many reasons. Firstly all of the employees at Florence Middle School truly care for the students here on campus. We want them to be successful students. Students are not only taught the core curriculum, but have many encore classes they may choose from to meet their needs and goals. We are a community focused school. We want our students to continue to make our community a wonderful place to live.

Posted February 23, 2015
Great school nestled close to Downtown Florence and The University Of North Alabama. The school offers over 20 elective courses that include career tech, arts, music, and Agriscience. Great teachers who try to bring rigor and relevant lessons to life everyday. The school is very diverse, yielding a great community of learners who recognize the talents and abilities of all learners.

Posted February 23, 2015
The school is very neat and you can tell that a lot of people put hard work into FMS. All of the staff at FMS are very kind and and try their best to I power the students to learn and be leaders.

Posted February 23, 2015
Florence Middle School is a wonderful school. All of the teachers are always helpful when I need guidance or help with my work!

Florence Middle School
648 North Cherry St, Florence, AL  35630
Last modified Florence Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Florence Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top