Bad
Good

This school rock and we all together come together as a family even if we are not. Easy place to learn more and talk to people

i am a parent of a 2000 graudate plus i .have a son who is a junior now central school is a great school with great teachers who care about each student as a person . hey ieven have 3 grandchildren that attend central so irate it five stars .sorry i misspelled a few words

I am currently a student at central. I have been to 8 different schools since pre-k and i can honestly say I love this school!! Sure its got different groups of poeple and every school does. I have been here since the 8th grade and i am now a junior. So far I have been accepted and I am glad I get to graduate from this high school. Central High School is great to send your children to and they will be accepted maybe not by everyone but there would be someone there to stand by their side and defend them if they need defending. Everyone has a friend here.

I am a 1984 graduate of Central, and so is my oldest son. My youngest is still a student there. Central is in a wonderful area and has awesome teachers and caring Principals. The only problem I have with Central is that they don't do their athletic program justice for the talent they have. I would encourage anyone to try and beat the caliber of students and teachers at Central. All schools have their problems....My child is safe and well taught. He loves it at Central, and so do I.

Last modified Central High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.