Florence, AL
Students enrolled: 1,340
After care: No

Central High School 0

Posted February 03, 2010
This school rock and we all together come together as a family even if we are not. Easy place to learn more and talk to people

Central High School 0

Posted August 03, 2009
i am a parent of a 2000 graudate plus i .have a son who is a junior now central school is a great school with great teachers who care about each student as a person . hey ieven have 3 grandchildren that attend central so irate it five stars .sorry i misspelled a few words

Central High School 4

Posted November 14, 2008
I am currently a student at central. I have been to 8 different schools since pre-k and i can honestly say I love this school!! Sure its got different groups of poeple and every school does. I have been here since the 8th grade and i am now a junior. So far I have been accepted and I am glad I get to graduate from this high school. Central High School is great to send your children to and they will be accepted maybe not by everyone but there would be someone there to stand by their side and defend them if they need defending. Everyone has a friend here.

Posted August 13, 2008

Central High School 1

Posted July 16, 2008

Posted July 24, 2007

Posted June 12, 2007

Central High School 3

Posted March 16, 2007
I am a 1984 graduate of Central, and so is my oldest son. My youngest is still a student there. Central is in a wonderful area and has awesome teachers and caring Principals. The only problem I have with Central is that they don't do their athletic program justice for the talent they have. I would encourage anyone to try and beat the caliber of students and teachers at Central. All schools have their problems....My child is safe and well taught. He loves it at Central, and so do I.

Central High School 1

Posted December 15, 2005
- a former student
Anyone new to the area BEWARE! Central is only a great school if you and your parents and their parents, and son on and so forth, have attended the school. Anyone from a northern or western state who doesn't move into the area before kindergarten is doomed. The area that the school is located in is very small, very related to each other, and VERY closeminded. If you have a child who dresses different, speaks different, or is their own person in any other way do not send them here. Take it from a former miserable student of Central. I was made fun of for not having a southern 'twang', for dressing different,and for listening to music that wouldn't get to the region for another 5 years. 'F****** Yankee' was a favorite to call me by all the ignorant people who attended Central.

Posted August 16, 2005
I am currentley a student at Central School and I have been going to Central for 5 years. I can honestly say that this is the best school I have been too. The teachers are intrested in getting to know you and intrested in you learning. I love this school and will graduate with all of my dearly loved friends! I'm not sure about other parents but I know mine have been involved all the time. This school offers just about every activity you could think of. There are many GREAT clubs to choose from and tons of sports. I love Central and I recommend anyone intrested to check Central out. You won't be sorry@

Central High School
3000 County Rd 200, Florence, AL  35633
Last modified Central High School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top