Florence, AL

Underwood Elementary School 3

Posted April 24, 2012
It would be a great school if it had a different principle. He does not take care of problems like he should. Have heard many stories from parents were he just does not seem to care.

Posted October 29, 2011
This is an excellent school. My daughter is in her sixth year here and I wish it went to twelve years. The teachers , principal and staff are the best. If you want a public school that is more like a private school this is the one. My daughter has excelled leaps and bounds in academics. I can not say enough about this school . Great Job Mr. Moore and all of the teachers. It is just like a family here. If you want to feel the love and excitement of a wonderful school then this is the one. My daughter has learned so much. I would choose this school all over again , the experience has been outstanding. I would not change a thing. Except make it a 12 grade school. Thanks Underwood for giving my daughter a very good start in school and in life I know she will cherish her time there always.

Posted July 20, 2009
My child has attended this school for the past 5 years. It is a great school. It is small enough that most of the teachers can know most of the students in every grade. They have a real sense of community and overall, the teachers and staff members are some of the best. I love Underwood.

Underwood Elementary School 4

Posted November 20, 2008

Posted September 12, 2004
- a former student
I went to Underwood K-6. I loved every minute of it. Going into 7th grade was an easy transition and I was taught everything in 7th grade that I learned in 6th grade. I am looking forward to sending my children there. The teachers are absolutely wonderful.

Posted August 09, 2003

Underwood Elementary School
4725 Hwy 157, Florence, AL  35633
Last modified Underwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Underwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top